Handbag or organizer wallet

Kelechi

Aug 30, 2011
So I have no willpower and want to buy myself something again this month. Sad. I know. Instead of waiting for my birthday I am thinking of getting either 1) zippy monogram organizer wallet OR 2) artsy or delightful. My collection is three damier Ebene bags, mono galliera and three slgs. I have wanted this wallet a while -- longer than slgs but I'm torn because I could get a handbag with an extra 300-500. Yes folks I am addicted. What would you do?

So the Slgs you have don't include a wallet? If you already own at least one wallet, get the handbag. But otherwise I think a LV Wallet really completes the bag experience!

RealHouseWife1 said:
So the Slgs you have don't include a wallet? If you already own at least one wallet, get the handbag. But otherwise I think a LV Wallet really completes the bag experience!

Oh and cosmetic pouch. Don't have the zippy in mono and it's bothering me. Lol

So I have no willpower and want to buy myself something again this month. Sad. I know. Instead of waiting for my birthday I am thinking of getting either 1) zippy monogram organizer wallet OR 2) artsy or delightful. My collection is three damier Ebene bags, mono galliera and three slgs. I have wanted this wallet a while -- longer than slgs but I'm torn because I could get a handbag with an extra 300-500. Yes folks I am addicted. What would you do?

Oh and cosmetic pouch. Don't have the zippy in mono and it's bothering me. Lol
This and this. Get the wallet.:graucho:

I'm gonna be the odd ball and say to pick #1, I LOVE my zippy organizer wallet! Purchased it in 2005 and haven't even looked at another wallet since! It's in great shape. I also have the matching mono check book cover in it. I also added a pretty pen from things remembered with my name written on it.

I would get the mono zippy organizer!! It's so handy, very roomy and such a satisfaction to zip & unzip!!

Hope it fits into all your ebene bags. It'll definitely fit inside the galliera ..