Help!

Oh, Rose, I'm so thrilled for you. :yahoo: I'm still waiting for my SA to call to let me know she finally has a 30 cm black Birkin for me. . . . I can't wait too see pics of your new "addition".

MillStream...I like PH...especially w/ togo... I am not sure what RH would look like on black togo...I think someone has a black belt w/ RH...but that would be box, I think...

Rose...Can't wait to see your new beauty!!!

well I wish my Alaska store would find me a 35 choco or havanne birkin with gold hardware. I am having such a hard time waiting but there is no where else to go. Rose I'm glad you got the togo birkin. It is such a workhorse bag in togo and then you won't have to worry if you have to take the dogsled to the mercentile store for supplies in the dead of winter.

Loren, you never know what you may 'find' when you come over to Alaska next month.......

Thank you so much ladies!

H-addict, yes, DH was in the car with me, he thinks I am going nuts. Well, he'll just have to accept isus' interchangeable handle theory.

HG, do you have inside info? Whisper in my ear.... I do hope you are right, I am having problems ordering a 'Birkin' hook for my SO quad walker/zimmer.
It can arrive under a year.

It can arrive under a year.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
rock.gif

Really, really?????

yep no box for birkins as of yet. i wonder what july's podium will tell us?

congrats on the 30 black birkin, rose, you won't regret it! i'll be wearing my black bag proudly this summer myself, though my mom thinks i should get a lighter color. bad influence, mom! :smile: i told her about rose dragee :graucho: ...