Help!

I was told it was only available for Kellys, hence the SO :shrugs:

I meant that blk boxcalf leather was listed as readily available for SO (green-lighted) so that in general it would be prepared fairly quickly. However, my shop had podium orders of Kelly in blk box also, any other box order did have to be SOs -- I am sorry if I was unclear. Only meant to suggest that that blk box was not one of those colors that we were all waiting around to have approved. ;) ....Both of your Birkins are going to be amazing!!

I meant that blk boxcalf leather was listed as readily available for SO (green-lighted) so that in general it would be prepared fairly quickly. However, my shop had podium orders of Kelly in blk box also, any other box order did have to be SOs -- I am sorry if I was unclear. Only meant to suggest that that blk box was not one of those colors that we were all waiting around to have approved. ;) ....Both of your Birkins are going to be amazing!!

I was told by my store manager that box calf is coming back in a big way (as of Feb podium time). Don't know if it means podium orders can accept box or it only means restricted to SOs.

Congratulations rose, togo is so much different when compared to box!
I also think thatPH is a bit more sporty and will go with togo very well.

I understand your SO for black box though, I totally share your opinion, and I think it's just the best. I would buy just anything in black box:nuts:

Congrats, Rose - I am so excited for you!! A nice day down the shore and a black togo Birkin to boot! I hope to see your new baby IRL and live vicariously because I don't have high hopes for my togo baby Birkin coming in any time soon - I ordered it over a year ago!