Valentino For The Boys?

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
I have been searching the Valentino forum and have found no thread on Valentino for the boys. Any bags from Valentino for the boys? I want to know because my best friend (who is a guy) wants to get a Valentino.

Hmmm...I'd put him in contact with Brendan in Boston, MA at the Valentino boutique there. He's absolutely fantastic. While the shop does cater to women's items, he will probably be best able to answer your questions regarding menswear/etc. He's a sweetie, too!

The menswear have been so so....but the best I have seen is this season for AM...saw some clutches. Though I would kill for some rockstud as well. Think boys can rock the rockstud flat clutch which is oversized either in red or black.

ujili said:
I have been searching the Valentino forum and have found no thread on Valentino for the boys. Any bags from Valentino for the boys? I want to know because my best friend (who is a guy) wants to get a Valentino.

Hi, welcome to any boy who appreciates Valentino! Agree the rockstud line is more edgy & best for boys. Also agree Brendan at Valentino Boston is great. Just call 617-578-0300 and ask for him. I bought DH an older Valentino Uomo (man in Italian) tux on eBay which Brendan approved.

Hi, welcome to any boy who appreciates Valentino! Agree the rockstud line is more edgy & best for boys. Also agree Brendan at Valentino Boston is great. Just call 617-578-0300 and ask for him. I bought DH an older Valentino Uomo (man in Italian) tux on eBay which Brendan approved.

Cool...Thanks!