the KIMYE ~ Kanye West & Kim Kardashian ~ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not worth a listen? haven't heard it, but I listened to that song with R.Kelly on it. I was not impressed.

TTW is actually one of the better tracks, imo. :cry:

It's not a bad album. Definitely worth a listen, but just underwhelming. Don't know what I expected, tbh... even knowing it's a GOOD Music group album and not a Kanye solo, it's still lacking somehow... :sad:

LadyLouboutin08 said:
I listened to it, it's alright. I prefer Ye's solo work.

"Clique","Bliss" and "Higher" are my favs right now.

Yea I heard Clique on the radio this morning. I like it. I usually end up liking whatever Kanye does though so I'm sure I'll like this too.

I noticed he had Teyana Taylor on two tracks. Is she with GOOD Music now?

I really like the album, though since I'm skipping over half the album cause those songs are old to me now it seems so short. Sin City, Clique and Bliss are my favorites.

Bliss is my favorite ATM.

Some people are hella p*ssed at Kanye, because they went to the store to buy a copy and then this fool released a remastered (and slightly better) version on itunes yesterday. Glad I waited and did not pre-order a physical copy for once.

^ Yup. When I heard he was remastering tracks I knew a few folks would be pi$$ed off. That's Yeezy for you...

I don't really bother with physical copies anymore because I don't really have a use for them. (Unless I love an artist enough to buy two copies to support them). I just plug my iPod into the port in my car and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.