Petrol Silky Snake Print

laura81

Jun 17, 2012
Out of curiosity, what are people's thoughts on this finish, specifically in the Alexa?

The more I see this online, I like it, but haven't seen it in the flesh yet...

I haven't seen the Alexa but I have seen the petrol silky snake bays and I loved it. I actually went in to see the lambskin petrol bays but it was the ss that I couldn't keep my eyes off. It was stunning! From the pictures, I thought the postman's lock in silky snake as well was too much, but in reality it went really well with the overall look.

On the bays, the handles were also ss but seemed really sturdy so I don't think there would be any peeling issues - the handles felt very special!

I haven't seen the Alexa but I have seen the petrol silky snake bays and I loved it. I actually went in to see the lambskin petrol bays but it was the ss that I couldn't keep my eyes off. It was stunning! From the pictures, I thought the postman's lock in silky snake as well was too much, but in reality it went really well with the overall look.

On the bays, the handles were also ss but seemed really sturdy so I don't think there would be any peeling issues - the handles felt very special!

Just for you Cupcake....

Attachments

• image-1369465727.jpg
    image-1369465727.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
I've seen these IRL. I agree with the others. Beautiful bag, gorgeous colour (I have a nightshade SS Alexa, so I'm biased), but the lock makes the bag way too busy. It looks much better on the os Alexa, but I still think it would have been better plain.