Petrol Silky Snake Print

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Out of curiosity, what are people's thoughts on this finish, specifically in the Alexa?

The more I see this online, I like it, but haven't seen it in the flesh yet...

2. I haven't seen the Alexa but I have seen the petrol silky snake bays and I loved it. I actually went in to see the lambskin petrol bays but it was the ss that I couldn't keep my eyes off. It was stunning! From the pictures, I thought the postman's lock in silky snake as well was too much, but in reality it went really well with the overall look.

On the bays, the handles were also ss but seemed really sturdy so I don't think there would be any peeling issues - the handles felt very special!

3. That sounds lovely....

I loved the petrol bays originally, but then started to get drawn more towards the ss.

I was wondering if the lock would be too much.

4. #4 Sep 18, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
    Just for you Cupcake....

image-1369465727.jpg
  5. For some reason, I can't see the picture you've attached Moo! I'm guessing it's of the ss petrol Alexa. On my post, I meant that I haven't seen it in real life :smile: Thanks for always being so helpful though :hugs:

6. I seem to be having difficulty seeing some pics today too, very odd!

7. The petrol colour on the ss bays is darker than on this picture. The pics on m.com are true to colour. It is stunning!

8. I really don't like the snake print plaque, find it too distracting from the actual print on the bag.

9. I dont like the new style plaques either- the plain one says Mulberry the other ones just dont!!

10. Agrred....divine bag in a great colour, shame about the plaque :sad:

11. I've seen these IRL. I agree with the others. Beautiful bag, gorgeous colour (I have a nightshade SS Alexa, so I'm biased), but the lock makes the bag way too busy. It looks much better on the os Alexa, but I still think it would have been better plain.

12. ITA....:smile:

13. looks shiny.