Birthday gift REVEAL

Darinchic

O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Hi, all

For my 27th birthday, My hubby asked me to buy anything I want from the Galleria, in Houston, TX

Among my gifts, comes this long time waited crush!

It is the 'Green python one and only 1970' ... I couldn't believe it when they told me there's actually one left, in Miami, coz it was sold out world wide (at least it never showed up in Dubai, my home town, as it was already soldout before even arriving to the shops)

Anyways, this particular last piece was shipped to me :heart: With it, I went for these beautiful shoes! Don't know what they're called, but they have mirrored golden heels, and a tiger head ..They matched my bag just perfectly :hear:

Will leave with with the pictures :queen:

Attachments

• IMG_0172.jpg
    IMG_0172.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 787
  • IMG_0171.jpg
    IMG_0171.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 789
ok, here's how my whole gift looked like at the end of shopping :biggrin:

Everything was fro the Galleria :heart: except the exquisite 'ANTIPREMA' Hello Kitty wire bag, that I've ordered from Italy!

Attachments

• IMG_0164.JPG
    IMG_0164.JPG
    256.5 KB · Views: 882
Hi, all

For my 27th birthday, My hubby asked me to buy anything I want from the Galleria, in Houston, TX

It is the 'Green python one and only 1970' ... I couldn't believe it when they told me there's actually one left, in Miami, coz it was sold out world wide (at least it never showed up in Dubai, my home town, as it was already soldout before even arriving to the shops)

Anyways, this particular last piece was shipped to me :heart: With it, I went for these beautiful shoes! Don't know what they're called, but they have mirrored golden heels, and a tiger head ..They matched my bag just perfectly :hear:

I think you hit the Texan jack-pot there Darinchic :tup: and I love your Tigre shoes too.

Congratulations on everything, you are going to look WOW ;)

Darinchic said:
Hi, all

Amazing! Beautiful gifts, Happy Birthday! :smile: