should I get kusama wallet or neverfull? please help!

ah_tracy

love + be yourself
Jun 13, 2011
Hey guys,

I really need your opinion, I have just bought a kusama speedy in white. And I only can get one more kusama - either a zippy wallet or nevefull, and which colour you think I should pick?.....I wish I could get both but I try to save up for balenciage and proenza PS1 bags.

FYI, I don't have any neverful bag and LV wallet. But I do have LV insolite organiser and fendi samll wallet.

Thank you.... :smile:

That's tough because the NF is beautiful, but you would also get a lot of use out of the wallet. I really love LV wallets. Sorry I'm no help! Good luck deciding!

That's tough because the NF is beautiful, but you would also get a lot of use out of the wallet. I really love LV wallets. Sorry I'm no help! Good luck deciding!

Yeah that's the thing. I can use the wallet everyday~ but then the NF is a kill~! Ahhhh.......so confuse~ I have to decide as soon as possible before they all get *sold*~! :

Honestly I love the zippy but NOTHING compares to the Kusama NF-I am wearing mine this week & it is beyond FAB-Please Run don't walk & grab a NF before they are all gone!!!

Attachments

• DSCF0510-untitled.jpg
    DSCF0510-untitled.jpg
    451 KB · Views: 899
  • photo-2-untitled.jpg
    photo-2-untitled.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 695