should I get kusama wallet or neverfull? please help!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys,

I really need your opinion, I have just bought a kusama speedy in white. And I only can get one more kusama - either a zippy wallet or nevefull, and which colour you think I should pick?.....I wish I could get both but I try to save up for balenciage and proenza PS1 bags.

FYI, I don't have any neverful bag and LV wallet. But I do have LV insolite organiser and fendi samll wallet.

Thank you.... :smile:

2. Definitely another bag, Kusama Neverfull in red.

3. Either the neverfull or the cosmetic case if you don't want to over spend?

4. I vote for the Neverfull!

5. Neverfull!

6. nf

7. Neverfull absolutely:smile:

8. That's tough because the NF is beautiful, but you would also get a lot of use out of the wallet. I really love LV wallets. Sorry I'm no help! Good luck deciding!

9. Nf

10. Nf

11. Red Neverfull!

12. Yeah that's the thing. I can use the wallet everyday~ but then the NF is a kill~! Ahhhh.......so confuse~ I have to decide as soon as possible before they all get *sold*~! :

13. Zippy in red ...

14. Honestly I love the zippy but NOTHING compares to the Kusama NF-I am wearing mine this week & it is beyond FAB-Please Run don't walk & grab a NF before they are all gone!!!

DSCF0510-untitled.jpg photo-2-untitled.jpg
  15. Wallet would be my choice