Scarves ........ The Fall 2012 scarves ........

One of my sa's called and said, "honey, you must see this..." so here she is Wa'Ko Ni. Stunningly important and gorgeous at the same time.

Attachments

• Wa'Ko Ni 004.JPG
    Wa'Ko Ni 004.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,273
  • Wa'Ko Ni 012.JPG
    Wa'Ko Ni 012.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 1,315
  • Wa'Ko Ni 001.JPG
    Wa'Ko Ni 001.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 1,330
  • Wa'Ko Ni 003.JPG
    Wa'Ko Ni 003.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 1,308
  • Wa'Ko Ni 011.JPG
    Wa'Ko Ni 011.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,253
  • Wa'Ko Ni 005.JPG
    Wa'Ko Ni 005.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,222
This girl arrived in North Carolina and was the only one. My silk H angel works in that boutique. I'll be in San Fran for the Festival and will scout out the silks....

Darn..I'll have to continue being patient.

Enjoy this beauty and looking forward to what you will do with this scarf in one of your
fantastic modelling shots!

Ran across this picture of a Boucheron ring and thought you might get a kick out of it...

Attachments

• boucheron hedgehog ring.jpg
    boucheron hedgehog ring.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 1,224
Darn..I'll have to continue being patient.

Enjoy this beauty and looking forward to what you will do with this scarf in one of your
fantastic modelling shots!

Ran across this picture of a Boucheron ring and thought you might get a kick out of it...

You are so sweet to think of me. What a darling ring--an animal brass knuckles sort of deal!:hugs:

Wow, Sparkle, what a gorgeous cw ! All the colors are your favorite colors, aren’t they? Can’t wait your action pics!:biggrin:

Oh Beautiful Irisj, lament lament, I cannot get her to tie right. I can't have her face on the side of my neck...I am so bummed. I gave up--will try later. I love her fierce, beautiful woman warrier look, but she might not stay with me.