No dustbag for basket clutch?

Munchkyn

I LOVE Penguins
O.G.
Oct 28, 2005
I was able to get a black Legacy basket clutch that was shipped from a retail store. I am so excited that I have it because I was worried it was sold out! The only thing is that I didn't get a dustbag for it. For those of you that purchased one, did you get a dustbag for it?

BellestChele said:
No dustbag for mine. :sad: I think it's silly because it's a purse to me so it needs a dustbag. I just got a Coach gift box for mine.

They are considered small leather goods (slg's) so they don't come with a dust bag like the wallets and wristlets. Just ask your local store for one, we have a drawer full of them in all different sizes! :smile:

Munchkyn said:
I was able to get a black Legacy basket clutch that was shipped from a retail store. I am so excited that I have it because I was worried it was sold out! The only thing is that I didn't get a dustbag for it. For those of you that purchased one, did you get a dustbag for it?

Im glad you were able to get one! They sold out so quick. We only have one black one and it was the last in the area.

When I got mine, I asked for a dust cover. The sa was more than happy to give me one. I have the black basket clutch!
picture.php