Tiffany Garden Necklace & Ring

cupcake34

Jun 26, 2012
Hi ladies,

does anyone have these jewellery pieces or has seen them in person?

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...1-p+3-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+garden&search=1

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...1-p+4-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+garden&search=1

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...1-p+4-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+garden&search=1

What do you think of them? And which necklace size is better - the smaller or larger one?

Do you think these jewellery pieces are good for everyday wear or only for special occassions?

TIA! :smile:

I was obsessed with this collection when it first came out. I desperately wanted the bangle! Of course that is the one thing that is not available! The necklace depends on your scale and your style, you can't go wrong either way. I preferred the smaller one but I'm very petite and jewelry can easily overwhelm me. The ring I found to be too cocktailish but that is just me. There are several things I wanted more on my list but after I captured them, if I ever had extra money I would def invest. What I have wanted more recently is the earrings, I love love the earrings. I almost treated myself to them for my bday to go with the bee pendant. I preferred this collection in the peridot myself. As for flower rings I prefer the diamond rose cut. I think its dressy enough for night, but I would still rock it during the day!

I recently bought this necklace and though I am petite, I preferred the larger pendant. It's not that much bigger and I thought it was the better choice for me.

I saw the ring in person, tried it on and fell in love...and I usually don't go for amethyst. When I tried it on, it was $1300.00...should have bought it then, but I might buy it soon!

I saw the ring in person, tried it on and fell in love...and I usually don't go for amethyst. When I tried it on, it was $1300.00...should have bought it then, but I might buy it soon!

I know, the prices have gone up like crazy. When I wanted the pendant, either the smaller or larger was only 850! And the bangle too! Then it doubled in price!

Yes, Tiffany's price increases are really insane. But I think Cartier is even worse!

@ LVoeletters: Have you seen the golden garden earrings in person?

Tried them when I tried on my bee, they were cute but idk I felt like it wasn't worth 650 from tiffany, the gold was thin but very elegant. If I didn't have a huge expensive wishlist then by all means I would have nabbed it. It's fresh and delicate.

Oh, I think I will get them... they look so pretty!

Don't get me wrong, they are very cute, its just I had more pressing things on my wishlist, I always go for Tiffany items that "don't look like tiffany" so when I saw the earrings while they were so fresh I felt like I should focus on other parts of my wishlist first and get something next time that was more "classic" tiffanys, like the amethyst garden earrings, but then I became obsessed with trying to find the peridot version so the earring purchase never came to fruition. I think you'd really like these because they are very sweet

I own the small Garden Flower in citrine. It is a very beatiful piece; actually, it is probably one of my hubby's favorite pieces I own. It is just the pop of color that looks nice with many outfits.

DSCF9024.jpg

DSCF9023.jpg