Should I stop...

...with Lindsey? Some of yall kno i hve 9 Lindsey's. Yes, 9. I love the look. I love tht it is light weight. I lve the size. Damn. I just love Lindsey. Yes, i use thm all. So delete time is comin n i want Aegean n Acorn. Is that to many?
LOL! (In my little girl voice) I want an acorn Lindsey, too! So find it, right now, and let me know!!! (Pout)

If I don't have money budget,I would like to buy multiple colors which I truely love very very much meanwhile they are in very good deals,maybe I will want 2,3,or even4. But more than 9,:smile:it seems really way too many for me.As I love around 6 styles of Coach in a year,then if I buy 10 mutiples in each style even in outlet price,then I buy at least 60 bags in a year,and when the new year comes it always come out the new style,at least we will fall in love with other 5-6 styles....wow,I assume you don't sell any of your bags,then I do feel that is a little bit too many....

But yeah,as many girls said if Lindsey is the style you love the most,and you won't love other 5-10 styles the same way,I mean you won't buy more than 10 colors for each style in a year,then I guess that's fine from what I think.

Last edited:
No, never too many! I love Lindsey's too (though I'm way behind you, only 6 so far! :biggrin:) but I think if you love a style and it works well for you, that's great! I know some people don't like multiples of one style ... but I've always done that - the perfect T-shirt in black and white and brown, the perfect bag!

Now that Sophia is going away it makes me think about the Lindsey going away possibly some day and what colors I would really, really miss having.

Can't wait to see what goodies you find! Happy stalking! :biggrin: