Should I stop...

Geez, you don't have any brown or green or blue. Of course you need acorn and aegean.

(That is a very well thought out collection. I would say you can stop with the pinks and purples, though.)

IMO I think your asking a bunch of coach junkies when enough is enough, I surely can say for myself (the owner of almost 30 bags) that you can NEVER have enough of something you love. I suppose that's why I own 5 Sophia's. LOL!

If I don't have money budget,I would like to buy multiple colors which I truely love very very much meanwhile they are in very good deals,maybe I will want 2,3,or even4. But more than 9,:smile:it seems really way too many for me.As I love around 6 styles of Coach in a year,then if I buy 10 mutiples in each style even in outlet price,then I buy at least 60 bags in a year,and when the new year comes it always come out the new style,at least we will fall in love with other 5-6 styles....wow,I assume you don't sell any of your bags,then I do feel that is a little bit too many....

But yeah,as many girls said if Lindsey is the style you love the most,and you won't love other 5-10 styles the same way,I mean you won't buy more than 10 colors for each style in a year,then I guess that's fine from what I think.

This this this~~~~~~~~~~~~~:smile: