Mushroom Abigail! :D

mang0

Jun 24, 2012
This is probably my most exciting purchase everrrr, since I had to go through such an ORDEAL to get it.... so I just had to share with you guys!

Thanks to the FP store in La Jolla, CA! :biggrin:

19ux43.jpg

1yth0n.jpg
4ilf0m.jpg

I know this is an old bag and you guys probably don't care, but I'm revealing anyway! :lol:
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/my-unfortunate-outlet-boycott-772685.html

Love it! I have mushroom Lindsey and it's so pretty. Congrats on getting your bag. Enjoy it!

Very pretty, I am glad you got the bag you wanted :smile:

Lovely!! Congrats!! Hope you got it at outlet price!

Thanks everyone! And yes, I was able to get it at outlet price! They didn't charge me shipping for the charge send either, which is strange.... but I guess maybe because an FP store initiated it?

This is probably my most exciting purchase everrrr, since I had to go through such an ORDEAL to get it.... so I just had to share with you guys!

Thanks to the FP store in La Jolla, CA! :biggrin:

19ux43.jpg

1yth0n.jpg
4ilf0m.jpg

I know this is an old bag and you guys probably don't care, but I'm revealing anyway! :lol:

Congrats! I am loving my Abby, too! I love that color, I tried so hard to get one in Lindsey but it didn't happen. I'm glad you got your Mushroom!

We don't care how old a bag is as long as it makes you feel all happy inside and out. Some of the older bags are better than the new ones. Congrats! Abigail is a great bag.

We don't care how old a bag is as long as it makes you feel all happy inside and out. Some of the older bags are better than the new ones. Congrats! Abigail is a great bag.

Of course we care...it's a Coach bag, isn't it!? ;)

Congratulations! Your Abigail is beautiful! The mushroom is a great color! I have this in the Lindsey...I love the soft and smooshy leather! Enjoy!

Hehe, I was just kidding! :P

I loooove this mushroom color. I thought it would be more brown than it is, but it's actually pretty grey from what I can tell. Love it love it love it!