Mushroom Abigail! :D

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is probably my most exciting purchase everrrr, since I had to go through such an ORDEAL to get it.... so I just had to share with you guys!

Thanks to the FP store in La Jolla, CA! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I know this is an old bag and you guys probably don't care, but I'm revealing anyway! :lol:

2. Love it! I have mushroom Lindsey and it's so pretty. Congrats on getting your bag. Enjoy it!

3. Very pretty, I am glad you got the bag you wanted :smile:

4. Lovely!! Congrats!! Hope you got it at outlet price!

5. Thanks everyone! And yes, I was able to get it at outlet price! They didn't charge me shipping for the charge send either, which is strange.... but I guess maybe because an FP store initiated it?

6. Congrats! I am loving my Abby, too! I love that color, I tried so hard to get one in Lindsey but it didn't happen. I'm glad you got your Mushroom!

7. Love your bag, it's such a pretty color. Enjoy!

8. Very Nice~~~~
    I am sure you will enjoy her!!
    Congrats!

Lynne :biggrin:

9. Oh i want this so bad in the lindsey!

congrats lady ;)

10. We don't care how old a bag is as long as it makes you feel all happy inside and out. Some of the older bags are better than the new ones. Congrats! Abigail is a great bag.

11. Of course we care...it's a Coach bag, isn't it!? ;)

Congratulations! Your Abigail is beautiful! The mushroom is a great color! I have this in the Lindsey...I love the soft and smooshy leather! Enjoy!

12. Very, very nice!! Need to get one in the same color for myself.

13. Hehe, I was just kidding! :P

I loooove this mushroom color. I thought it would be more brown than it is, but it's actually pretty grey from what I can tell. Love it love it love it!

14. Love your new bag! I hope to own Abby one day.

15. Yay! I love the mushroom color! Congrats !!!