What should I spend my money on???? Help!

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
So, I have about $900 to spend on a bag and I don't know which to get. I need some help b/c I am very undecided and I already have a lot of handbags. I don't want a spy b/c I just bought the only one I need in December. Does anyone have any suggestions???? I need HELP!!!!:confused1:

All I remember about your Fendi bags is that they are all very unusual & gorgeous, so this could be a challenge FL. :confused1: You have the edge on us all working at the Outlet :graucho: . Do you have or desire a B bag or a Bag de Jour? The Fendi/speedy satchels are cute also...Are you looking for everyday or dress up or dress down...so many decisions here...:confused1:

I think I am looking for everyday. I was thinking about the bag da jour but I think the one I like is like $1500. I don't really want to spend more than the $900. If anybody comes across a nice bag da jour for $900 let me know. And thanks for the input baglady!!!

The authentic Bag da Jours only come up for Ebay auction every once in a while, but they do go for $500 - $700 usually. I picked this one up in that price range -- its the large Nappa, big enough for a major trip or shopping excursion. I can't get over the workmanship, but I am sure you are used to that!

front.jpg

The authentic Bag da Jours only come up for Ebay auction every once in a while, but they do go for $500 - $700 usually. I picked this one up in that price range -- its the large Nappa, big enough for a major trip or shopping excursion. I can't get over the workmanship, but I am sure you are used to that!

front.jpg

OMG, baglady. That bag is sooo beautiful.:drool:
I really would like to see photos of your collection!

How about one of the canvas and patent east/west B bags, or canvas and metallic? They are just a little more than that price. So fun for summer!

OR, two pairs of HOT shoes!

How about a variation of either the new B. Mix style or the Chef? Or maybe like Lit said the East/West B.?

B. Mix (my personal fav) :heart:

attachment.php

Chef

attachment.php

East/West B

attachment.php

Attachments

• Fendi B. Mix.jpg
    Fendi B. Mix.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Fendi Leather Chef.jpg
    Fendi Leather Chef.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 123
  • Fendi East-West B..jpg
    Fendi East-West B..jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 127
1. Shoes to match your spy would be wonderful. I can't get over how gorgeous those shoes are.

2. That chef bag that starsgarb posted! It is positively drool-worthy!

3. East-West B-bag in blueberry with black patent (this will run you a little more than your credit, but the color combo is gorgeous!) or white linen with red patent (a little bit of punch to the white) which is closer to the store credit.

I know! I was absolutely obsessed with this bag for months, (after I forgot to bid on one I was watching on eBay :crybaby:).

Fendilover2822, you could also get a zucca baby spy! :graucho:

Oh, that is the worst! I am beginning to think more and more that automatic auction snipers are the way to go. It just kills me when I don't bid and then it goes for some insanely low price!