Coach Gossip!

Mar 26, 2007
GIRLS!

The Legacy Stripe Scarf they aren't offering online anymore? Ask your SA if they still have the full size. Mine still had two in the back and she told me they aren't going to the outlet.

She ALSO told me they were opening up two flagship stores-- one in Manhattan and one In LA-- that will JUST sell Legacy Items.

:yes: LOL........YES, YES!!! You have to take it!! How could you pass something like that up??

If you can't find the time for it, let them know I would be willing to commute from Michigan.... just kidding. Sigh... a job, I need to get my butt in gear and get one of those...

:yes: LOL........YES, YES!!! You have to take it!! How could you pass something like that up??

If you can't find the time for it, let them know I would be willing to commute from Michigan.... just kidding. Sigh... a job, I need to get my butt in gear and get one of those...

You really think so? I mean I love my weekends... but I LOVE COACH...

GEEZ.... and I mean it was the Assistant Manager who offered me the job!

Whoops.. I don't know how - but my response ended up in the wrong thread???

Anyhow - Yes!!! Wouldn't it be great to work there??? You would know about everything going on, perks, being able to "try-on" handbags all day long, to help customers of course!!! :graucho:

Whoops.. I don't know how - but my response ended up in the wrong thread???

Anyhow - Yes!!! Wouldn't it be great to work there??? You would know about everything going on, perks, being able to "try-on" handbags all day long, to help customers of course!!! :graucho:

I know. I know. I just love my weekends. But it'd be like a little mini vacation every day... I think I'm gonna do it.