My new used Stella!

gooddog

mrs. sweet punk
Feb 23, 2007
Oh my goodness I love my new used ebay peppermint Stella. I got a great deal and she is in much better shape than described. What a cool lovely bag. She is gently used and an older girl, just like me!:smile:
The seller even included a nice card and some great soap as a gift. I won the bag on sunday paid on monday and got it today!
This bag is soo cool, pepperminty cool!<br><br>
http://dogmasocialclub.tripod.com/images/stellaandthe-guys.jpg
gooddog

Congrats!:yahoo: does it have the fabulous striped lining?
I used to own a peppermint Stella, and it was SO pretty! They rarely come around, so you're lucky to have found one.
Enjoy and wear in good health!:heart:

Congrats!:yahoo: does it have the fabulous striped lining?
I used to own a peppermint Stella, and it was SO pretty! They rarely come around, so you're lucky to have found one.
Enjoy and wear in good health!:heart:
it does and the lining is in great shape! the bag is used but not anything I would be ashamed to wear out to dinner at a nice restaurant. It looks great and is in great shape!
i got a fantastic deal as well.
stellaandtheguys.jpg

Gooddog

^^^That's fantastic!! They really are good dogs, aren't they?! As you can guess we adopt boxers--they are so dang hard to train (extremely stubborn), but we love them anyway. Congratulations to you and your talented dog! Those agility trials are challenging.

^^^That's fantastic!! They really are good dogs, aren't they?! As you can guess we adopt boxers--they are so dang hard to train (extremely stubborn), but we love them anyway. Congratulations to you and your talented dog! Those agility trials are challenging.
Thanks! Both are shelter rescues and the agility dog was an at risk(aggression, fear, crazy)dog. Its been a long haul to rehab his shattered soul but he is an amazing dog and I love him dearly. He also got his rally Excellant title last month and just before that his TDI & his CGC. He is also an amazing sheep herding dog, a total natural with great working dog ability. I had him assesed by an akc herding judge and she was gaga over him. If I didnt have this new marc jacobs purse addiction I could afford more sheep herding time with him, LOL. FWIW I have a friend with a rescue boxer who is a big agility champion and a very good boy.
gooddog

I know I'm still off-topic, but I love talking about dogs. I have heard of a boxer here and there who can be trained in agility, but it's rare. Bless you for the love and patience it must have taken to restore this beautiful dog's confidence; you and he have overcome so much! Dogs like that probably are happier when they have something challenging to do, like herding or agility.

:back2topic: I didn't mean to detract from your excitement about your Stella! But I can't resist talking about dogs.

I love the peppermint stella!! is this the one that was recently on ebay where the seller said the bag had quite a few stains? I saw that and really liked the color but didn't think i cld do anything to get rid of the stains =(

I'm glad you like it though!! congrats!! Stellas are great bags!!!