Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

amacasa said:
oh no.. i guess i really am the oldest here...:P hitting the big 4-0 in less than 6 months!:Push::shocked:

Well you def don't look your age! Also, you just convinced me that I should be able to wear IM for at least another 10 years! Bc you look incredible in it!

jellylicious said:
Mod pix please!?!?! What size did you get in the ruby? I think I would need an xs. Right? :smile:

I got an xs so you should be the same bc we are the same size?

They are in the laundry basket! Will do so once they have been washed and dried!

tb-purselover said:
Oh yes! I love these tee's, don't you? They are so drapey and have to perfect look. The linen makes them feel like nothing on. I got my ruby and rigi in dark khaki :lol:. I think I'm a little obsessed with that color.

I also want the rigi in white or bronze. Also I would love something in garnet. But I have to hold off for now.

Ohhhhh what does the bronze look like??

Hi gals! I will be in NY for a few nights during Fashion Week and was wondering what the best places are for IM besides the official store. Don't know how much time I'll have to shop, so I would really like to make the most of it. Thank you!!

Hi ladies! I've never posted on here before, but since I'm a total Marant-aholic, I figured I'd give it a try! Here are a few photos of some of my recent purchases. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. :smile: xx

Best,
Kristi

Attachments

• FlowerFinnIvo.jpg
    FlowerFinnIvo.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 864
  • ItzelRigi.jpg
    ItzelRigi.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 860
  • SuviNutaTravisDicker.jpg
    SuviNutaTravisDicker.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 892
  • PilaSweater.jpg
    PilaSweater.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 855
Hi gals! I will be in NY for a few nights during Fashion Week and was wondering what the best places are for IM besides the official store. Don't know how much time I'll have to shop, so I would really like to make the most of it. Thank you!!

Hello! I would definitely recommend checking out Steven Alan in TriBeCa -- they have some nice Étoile pieces, as well as some Bobbys and Dickers. Barney's and Bergdorfs also carry her stuff. There's also a store called Elizabeth Charles, in the Meatpacking district, but I've never actually been there. However they seem to have a nice selection based on what I've seen online. Isabel's store in Soho is definitely your best bet though! Hope that helps you a bit! ;)

There's also Maryam Nassir Zadeh in East Village and Bird in Brooklyn (two different locations).

Hi ladies! I've never posted on here before, but since I'm a total Marant-aholic, I figured I'd give it a try! Here are a few photos of some of my recent purchases. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions. :smile: xx

Best,
Kristi

Hello Kristi, I love the green tee in the second photo.. May I know the name of it and if it is from current season? Tks:smile:

kristi_sikorski said:

Best,
Kristi
Wow Kristi! Awesome fall haul! I've been eyeing the Flower blouse and those Perry cords.

kristi_sikorski said:
Hello! I would definitely recommend checking out Steven Alan in TriBeCa -- they have some nice Étoile pieces, as well as some Bobbys and Dickers. Barney's and Bergdorfs also carry her stuff. There's also a store called Elizabeth Charles, in the Meatpacking district, but I've never actually been there. However they seem to have a nice selection based on what I've seen online. Isabel's store in Soho is definitely your best bet though! Hope that helps you a bit! ;)
Thank you so much! This will be very helpful!
dbaby said:
There's also Maryam Nassir Zadeh in East Village and Bird in Brooklyn (two different locations).
I will be dropping by MNZ for sure. I love her aesthetic and have been looking forward to visiting her boutique one day. Bird is also on my list. Thank you!

Hi kristi lovely pieces...
really eyeing that gray skirt... is it too short? and hows the sizing on this?
love all your pics...;)
welcome to the thread!

Best,
Kristi

Oh thank you! Is the colour more of an olive green or bronze? I like the colour on your pic! If you don't mind, would you be able to tell me how the sizing runs? I am usually a us4.. Many thanks:smile:

My pleasure! :smile: The color I have is called Bronze, but in person it's definitely more of a deep olive/army green. And for some reason, the photos on LaGarconne make it look much lighter than it actually is. If you're a size 4, I would probably suggest you go with a Small. I have an XSmall, I'm 5'2 and a size 0, and the tee has a relaxed fit, and is on the long side.

Ohhhhh what does the bronze look like??

Hey Jaded! The Bronze is at La Garconne. Take a look at the pics. I've not seen it IRL but I think it would look awesome paired with the anthra Beketts or Gris Beketts :smile: and a skirt :smile:. I think it is similar in color to the Bronze Ulyse jacket (which is more of a army green).

It looks like kristi_sikorski just got one and she has pics of it above. It is so neutral and I can see wearing the color with taupe dickers or IM sneakers.

There is also the Ruby tee in Bronze at the IM store in SoHo and Misch Boutique.