Isabel Marant Boots thread!

Thanks!
I saw the website....the Gris shown there looks very much like the size 38 that I had....greysih brownish...oh so pretty!!

but the funny thing is...tho my gris don't look like the one from the site..but the color i saw in real life of mine is never the same as the one i took picture of.

I just purchased a pair from Barney's online. Is the color online Gris? It just lists the color as dark grey, so I assume it's Gris. I'm so tempted to order the camel color from NAP just so I can compare the 2 with my wardrobe. TIA!

Yeah, the dark grey from Barney's is Gris. My pair just arrived today. I love them. The colour is amazing, it's like it never looks the same twice. Also, I am like so shocked at how comfy these are. Best somewhat impulsive buy ever.

Attachments

• IMG_2421.jpg
    IMG_2421.jpg
    359.3 KB · Views: 965
  • IMG_2416.jpg
    IMG_2416.jpg
    365.7 KB · Views: 958
  • IMG_2414.jpg
    IMG_2414.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 1,092
Yeah, the dark grey from Barney's is Gris. My pair just arrived today. I love them. The colour is amazing, it's like it never looks the same twice. Also, I am like so shocked at how comfy these are. Best somewhat impulsive buy ever.
1833812d1344966501-isabel-marant-boots-thread-img_2414.jpg

great photo...showing the diff shades of gris.....

BambiKino said:

Wow, from your photos, your gris looks similar to my khaki! I just love how the suede on IM's boots are so multi-dimensional. They completely transform in different lighting!

From the pics.. yours look like it has brown undertones..very nice!
What size are those.. just curious? :smile:

Thanks Bambi for the gorgeous pics! The color is amazing! I went ahead and ordered the pair from NAP too but by looking and your pics, Gris is a heavy favorite. I'm loving the brown undertone.

Ladies, all your mod pics of the dickers are so tempting, i'm still deciding & now i'm getting more confused because i want the Memphis w/ cone heels too. Though i'm leaning more on the Memphis in black, but the Jacobs is growing on me too.

Question: do you think the Jacobs will look good on petite women? Will the major fringes make us look shorter? They look so gorgeous on tall women & i'm waiting for mod pics on petites w/ the Jacobs w/c by then, they'll be all sold out. Lol