Isabel Marant Boots thread!

Ladies, all your mod pics of the dickers are so tempting, i'm still deciding & now i'm getting more confused because i want the Memphis w/ cone heels too. Though i'm leaning more on the Memphis in black, but the Jacobs is growing on me too.

Question: do you think the Jacobs will look good on petite women? Will the major fringes make us look shorter? They look so gorgeous on tall women & i'm waiting for mod pics on petites w/ the Jacobs w/c by then, they'll be all sold out. Lol
How tall are you? I just received mine and love them. :love:They don't make me look short..she's a genius-plus the wedge is a perfect height for me. I'm 5' 5" btw.

Just opened khaki Jennys from NAP. They are gorgeous!!!! But the 37's are a little snug, I'm ordering the 38's for comparison. I'll definitely keep one pair, though!
Congrats! Good to hear you love them. The khaki's look lovely...just ordered the leather pair. Hope they are as nice as the suedes. ;)

jellylicious said:
How tall are you? I just received mine and love them. :love:They don't make me look short..she's a genius-plus the wedge is a perfect height for me. I'm 5' 5" btw.

Congrats! Good to hear you love them. The khaki's look lovely...just ordered the leather pair. Hope they are as nice as the suedes. ;)

Jelly...congrats, we want to see your mod pic! How high are the heels? 3.5 inch or taller?

Jelly!! you got the jacobs?? What's your review? PICS PLS!!!!! :woot:

Yeah, Congrats!!! Is it comfortable? Do you mind doing a review on the fit? Do you think you can walk w/ it all day? i can't wait to see some mod pics.

Jelly!! you got the jacobs?? What's your review? PICS PLS!!!!! :woot:
Thanks ladies! I will try my best to do a review. It was late last night so I only tried them on very quickly. Very comfy tho is my first initial reaction and could see myself all day in them. The black suede is so rich and the fringes are just fab! They didn't disappoint! Will have time this weekend for mod pix. :cool: I can't wait for you to get yours Rara!:P

Thanks ladies! I will try my best to do a review. It was late last night so I only tried them on very quickly. Very comfy tho is my first initial reaction and could see myself all day in them. The black suede is so rich and the fringes are just fab! They didn't disappoint! Will have time this weekend for mod pix. :cool: I can't wait for you to get yours Rara!:P

Awesome!! They sound gorgeous. I ordered mine in Green (yikes!) finally. Don't know when they will be here but should be sometime next week. I made sure that they had a return policy just in case! :P I still wonder if I should have gotten black but I know I had to try the green first!

Thanks ladies! I will try my best to do a review. It was late last night so I only tried them on very quickly. Very comfy tho is my first initial reaction and could see myself all day in them. The black suede is so rich and the fringes are just fab! They didn't disappoint! Will have time this weekend for mod pix. :P

Jelly, do you think the heel height is the same as the Memphis. I'm glad it's comfy, that's really a big plus!

Posted this in the IM clothing thread but figured I might as well x-post it to the boots thread for reference. All the boot names was making me dizzy and I could not remember which has stitching and which had studding/which had the "bullet" belt around it, etc.

boots.jpg

wedgeboots.jpg

Don't mind the prices in the first image - they may not be accurate!!!

capture-d_ecc81cran-2012-07-09-acc80-8-35-01-am.png

- Just in case the Memphis ends up looking like this, here's the image.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the lineup, they all look so gorgeous. I thought the Memphis & the Berry were the same, but i can now see the difference. So, i'm guessing from the look of Berry & Memphis detailing, Memphis is more expensive. I'm gravitated towards the Berry in Red, after looking at all these pictures.

Thanks for sharing, this really helps.

This image is from Barneys. They are styling the new IM clothing with what appears to be the Berry cone heel boot. I imagine we could assume from this that they will be carrying this style?? :tup:

Attachments

• Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    142.4 KB · Views: 1,827
brigitte, you rock! this is fantastic!

Posted this in the IM clothing thread but figured I might as well x-post it to the boots thread for reference. All the boot names was making me dizzy and I could not remember which has stitching and which had studding/which had the "bullet" belt around it, etc.

View attachment 1837884

View attachment 1837885

Don't mind the prices in the first image - they may not be accurate!!!

View attachment 1837893

- Just in case the Memphis ends up looking like this, here's the image.