The store sent my PCE order to another apartment!!!

PiojisPink

Pink Lover
O.G.
Aug 11, 2009
I'm sorry I'm using TPF to vent but this really upset me. I go to 2 different FP stores regularly and split my PCE order between them. Yesterday I got the order from one store and was expecting delivery from the second one today. This morning I checked the tracking and finally went from " at fedex facility" to "out for delivery", an hour ago I arrive home and only found 1 package in my door, instead of the 2 I was expecting, I opened it and see the gathered leather graphite sophia.

Long story short I checked the tracking number and it says delivery exception because of incorrect apartment number. I called Fedex and they corrected it, but I cannot pick it up, I have to wait until monday for it to be redelivered.

What pisses me off is that I have the order copy with the correct address and the store mailed me the receipt which I also got today. I'm not sure who messed it up, maybe somebody in the store, maybe somebody in Jax, but I really wanted to use my bags this weekend and now I can't!

I'm sorry I had to share my frustration somehow and I just can't wait to see my Rory ! :'(

I'm sorry! I had a similar experience with package drama.

A few weeks ago, I was waiting for my large gathered Sophia- my first gathered bag- to be delivered via USPS. I was keeping occupied until the mail arrived, and so did some errands around the house. I had the garage door open for a few minutes. Checked the computer, and the tracking said the package was delivered. Checked in my neighborhood, looked all over- no package. Called the post office, etc. About 90 minutes later, my husband noticed something on the lawnmower. It was my package!

Who delivers packages to people's garages, and puts them on lawnmowers?!?

That happened to me recently. My bag was sent to 321 MyStreet instead of 312 MyStreet. Luckily my neighbor was honest and called the phone number on the shipping label, then walked it down here to me.

The invoice inside the box was correct. The shipping label was wrong. Since then I've been having hings sent to the FP boutique and I go pick them up.

Ugh, I know how you feel because a similar thing just happened to me. I did a charge send for a terracotta Sophia and when it still hadn't arrived ten days later I called the store. They forgot to ship it. Then they sent it to the wrong state/zip code! Luckily FedEx figured it all out but it took 2.5 weeks to get it to me! It stinks that you have to wait until Monday now. :tdown:

albeli said:
That happened to me recently. My bag was sent to 321 MyStreet instead of 312 MyStreet. Luckily my neighbor was honest and called the phone number on the shipping label, then walked it down here to me.

The invoice inside the box was correct. The shipping label was wrong. Since then I've been having hings sent to the FP boutique and I go pick them up.

I guess I'll have to do that. It might have been the person who printed the shipping label that messed it up, they put apt 1247, instead of 1237. The thing is that there's no apt in the whole building with that number, there's no 4th floor!

I'll take a deep breath and wait until monday

Similar experience here!!

My package was delivered to another Apartment and signed by some one. I had to post a note in the hall of our building to ask my package back.

Did they ever return your package? That sucks it went to the wrong apt.. I wonder what happens if the signer never return it? In my case the apt number they put doesn't exist

The other day the fed ex guy THREW my package over the patio fence, that fence is not low either. This was after I had already set up an arrangement for me to pick up at the fed ex store!

Did they ever return your package? That sucks it went to the wrong apt.. I wonder what happens if the signer never return it? In my case the apt number they put doesn't exist

Yes, they returned me the package. It happened on Friday and I was so upset for the whole weekend and ready for the loss. My DH told me to have faith on other people and he's right. 2 days later I got my package.

That sucks to have happen, especially on a Friday when you have to wait the weekend to get it. :tdown:

I had that happen with a UPS package a couple years back when they thought belonged to an address with the same street name as mine except my street is a "Drive" and that street is a "Way". The streets are close together too. With all the possible names in the world they could choose for a street name, why the township allowed the same name only differentiated between "Drive" and "Way" is beyond me, but I digress. :lol:

At least it didn't get misdelivered to another address where you would have to worry about the recipient keeping it and not reporting the mis-delivery. That's happened to friends of mine.

Can't wait to see your reveal on Monday. :smile:

The other day the fed ex guy THREW my package over the patio fence, that fence is not low either. This was after I had already set up an arrangement for me to pick up at the fed ex store!

Geez, that sounds like our old mail man when I lived in Cincinnati. We lived in an apartment at the time (3rd floor) and he would walk to the 2nd floor landing and literally throw our packages up to our floor. Good old USPS. :censor:

That sucks to have happen, especially on a Friday when you have to wait the weekend to get it. :tdown:

I had that happen with a UPS package a couple years back when they thought belonged to an address with the same street name as mine except my street is a "Drive" and that street is a "Way". The streets are close together too. With all the possible names in the world they could choose for a street name, why the township allowed the same name only differentiated between "Drive" and "Way" is beyond me, but I digress. :lol:

At least it didn't get misdelivered to another address where you would have to worry about the recipient keeping it and not reporting the mis-delivery. That's happened to friends of mine.

Can't wait to see your reveal on Monday. :smile:
Happens to me right regularly...I live on "East C--- Ave." and there is also a "C--- Ave." about a mile away. Same name, but I have a compass direction in front of my street name.