The store sent my PCE order to another apartment!!!

Ugh, Fed Ex did that with my pool supplies a couple of weeks ago. They dumped them on my next door neighbor's door step. Fortunately I was outside and my neighbors are pretty honest. They also delivered my replacement water bed mattress to the correct house number..one street up from mine. Sigh....I really want to know how they stay in business. I'm sorry that you have to deal with the shipping errors/delays. It's so frustrating. Thank goodness they didn't deliver it elsewhere to a dishonest neighbor.

Now that u guys mention it. This year I've received 2-3 packages that were neither for me or boyfriend , I never opened them and just wrote return to sender and gave them to the UPS guy. I'm sure not everybody is that honest

fox0r said:
Did you call both FedEx AND Coach? What did they say?

Fedex said they had 1247 instead of 1237 and based on the paperwork from the coach store they got the number right, so I'm not sure but I think who printed the label in Jax was the one who screwed it

Fedex said they had 1247 instead of 1237 and based on the paperwork from the coach store they got the number right, so I'm not sure but I think who printed the label in Jax was the one who screwed it

Yeah I would call JAX and have a fit. The packages ship out from there.. so they have to be printed there...

Hopefully it all works out.

Thank goodness i live in a development where my neighbors are honest and trustworthy, I do not know how many times (more times than not) my packages always get delivered to the wrong house. Not only that we have various roads within my development and my packages are not even delivered to a house that even lives on my road (confusing i know) half of the time i dont think they even look because by the time they deliver to my area it is already the end of the day so i think they try to get rid of the packages as quickly as possible so they can go home... very frustrating, we have all been there.

They did it again!!!!! Argh!!!! They didn't deliver the package, I'm going to call and complain big time when I get out of work!!

If they just attempted, I would see if I could sneak away to call now. If the driver is still out and about, maybe they'll call him to go deliver it to the right place?

fox0r said:
If they just attempted, I would see if I could sneak away to call now. If the driver is still out and about, maybe they'll call him to go deliver it to the right place?

It says they attempted at 10:04am, but they didn't update the thing until now, I just called and had it sent to the local fedex office to pick it up there, I'm going to get wrinkles because of these people!!

These delivery stories can always be kind of interesting......

When I order from my local store directly, my bag always comes the very next day...usually pretty late, but since it's the next day, I don't care. The oddest time was a very dark, pouring down rain night, around 8:30pm when I heard a knock at the door. It was a soaked-to-the-skin fed ex guy holding my coach box. He said something about having had trouble with his van, and being out in the rain trying to fix it. I invited him in to dry off, warm up, and have a cup of coffee, but the poor guy said he still had deliveries to make and had to run. Talk about a bad day at work!

The only trouble I've had is when my local store had to order my safflower Lindsey from Jax. It took forever to get here and when it did, it looked like an elephant had sat on the box. Fortunately my Lindsey was fine. I did call my local store, however, distressed, because I store all my bags in their original boxes and I cannot have a crushed box in my collection. They immediately sent out a nice new box.

I don't track deliveries of stuff I order unless they don't show up for some reason. I like to be surprised (and I sure do get surprised sometimes....that nightime delivery when I was in my jammies took the cake!)

It says they attempted at 10:04am, but they didn't update the thing until now, I just called and had it sent to the local fedex office to pick it up there, I'm going to get wrinkles because of these people!!

Just noticed you are in Miami, I think it's the complex street numbering that Miami has, they just can't find the right house with a GPS and even my GSP tells me I live one house over

One day I had a mailman insist that I have to be the person he wanted, I was like no that is one street over, you are on the court you want the avenue

Make sure to call the fedex office to see if it is there hate to go there only to find it still on the truck

katlun said:
Just noticed you are in Miami, I think it's the complex street numbering that Miami has, they just can't find the right house with a GPS and even my GSP tells me I live one house over

One day I had a mailman insist that I have to be the person he wanted, I was like no that is one street over, you are on the court you want the avenue

Make sure to call the fedex office to see if it is there hate to go there only to find it still on the truck

Yes, that might be something, but I live in a looong and popular avenue so I assume the fedex driver will find it... I think they just didn't fix the apt number, next time I'm shipping to the store or just do ups, the guy knows me by name thanks to amazon

In case you guys wanted to know, I just called Coach customer service to check on the tracking information of my Mahogany Duffle and another bag I ordered as well and they gave me an UPS tracking number, the lady informed me that they changed carriers and now they work with UPS. I guess they realized that Fedex sucks! the only good thing about fedex is that they usually deliver before 10AM where I live and UPS does after 6PM, besides that I've never had a bad one with UPS

This has happened to me before, I've had stuff I've ordered in NY and sent to and KEPT by someone in SC. AND coach gave me hell for it until finally they admitted their mistake... something I will never forget!