Help! My azur is damaged!

yeah the flap can be glued back..im really so sad right now..sigh..

Before you put any over the counter glue on there and risk damaging her further I would take her to a good cobbler. He may be able to repair it better than you ever could with a commercial adhesive. I'm so sorry for your bag! Do you know what happened? Hopefully a cobbler can fix it.

Before you put any over the counter glue on there and risk damaging her further I would take her to a good cobbler. He may be able to repair it better than you ever could with a commercial adhesive. I'm so sorry for your bag! Do you know what happened? Hopefully a cobbler can fix it.

Yes, this ^ let a pro handle it. I've tried to superglue "simple" things (never LV though) and if the glue accidentally drips or "spreads" when you press down on the flap, etc. you'll have a mess.

LV won't repair it.. I would take the advise of the other posters and take it to a cobbler.. One good thing is it's at the bottom of the bag so it isn't noticeable..

OP if it was shipped to you from LV that way there should be no questions as to it being repairable. You should've called right away upon receiving to let them know it was sent to you damaged. OP did you use the bag first?