• TodsnewMikycroc2012-13.jpg
    TodsnewMikycroc2012-13.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 4,998
  • TodsnewMikysnake2012-13.jpg
    TodsnewMikysnake2012-13.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 5,080
image-2406868580.jpg

image-1678746813.jpg

The top two are from tods site. I love this style but can't seem to find the navy anywhere and they aren't available on their site yet

image-1174460123.jpg

image-4094647328.jpg

The bottom two are of actual bag in store.....wish me luck

I hope you can get some spy pics :graucho:

So I went and ended up buying the medium size black Miky with pale gold hardware! It's really cute--a nice mix of casual and classic. The leather is really soft and smooshy. ;)

There were three sizes in the boutique--I'd never seen the smaller one so it was interesting to see the full line. The boutique had brown and beige (same bags that are online) plus the black.

I think it looks best when carried by the short handles with the strap hanging forward, but it's nice to have the shoulder bag option.

So I went and ended up buying the medium size black Miky with pale gold hardware! It's really cute--a nice mix of casual and classic. The leather is really soft and smooshy. ;)

There were three sizes in the boutique--I'd never seen the smaller one so it was interesting to see the full line. The boutique had brown and beige (same bags that are online) plus the black.

I think it looks best when carried by the short handles with the strap hanging forward, but it's nice to have the shoulder bag option.

Can you post some modeling pics please