Tod's New Miky Bag

Love the navy color.... btw.. is the strap detachable? Anyone knows what is the medium size measurement?

The strap is detachable--it buckles so you would have to work to take it off vs. the quick release with the clips that are on most other Tod's bags.

According to the Tod's website, the dims are:

• Dimensions: 15"W x 13"H x 5.9"D
  • Handle Drop: 5.1", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"

It appears as the strap is removable. Here's a pic of what the large looks like...seems more of a travel size so I think the medium is more of an everyday size. I waiting to hear back as to when/where the navy will be available

image-956765929.jpg

The boutique had brown and beige (same bags that are online) plus the black.

So there was no rusty orange at the boutique?

In July I was at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris. There was the New Miky in a colourful combination of a real dark orange and - I know it sounds incredible, but I cannot remember, if the second colour was a lighter shade of (dark) orange or a beige/camel.

Very strange, that I can't find any picture of it online.

So there was no rusty orange at the boutique?

In July I was at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris. There was the New Miky in a colourful combination of a real dark orange and - I know it sounds incredible, but I cannot remember, if the second colour was a lighter shade of (dark) orange or a beige/camel.

Very strange, that I can't find any picture of it online.

I was at a boutique in the US...so it's entirely possible that the color combination you described is available in other countries but either wasn't part of the US "buy" or maybe it will come out later in the season.

The color combination you described sounds really interesting though! :biggrin:

drspock7 said:
The top two are from tods site. I love this style but can't seem to find the navy anywhere and they aren't available on their site yet

The bottom two are of actual bag in store.....wish me luck

Where was the pic of the navy miky bag on the website? I couldn't find it.

Oopps! The dimensions I posted previously were for the large--the medium dimensions are:

• Dimensions: 13"W x 11 1/2"H x 5 1/2"D. (Measures large.)
  • Strap drop: 5".
  • Shoulder strap drop: 6" - 10".
According to the Tod's website, the dims are << these are for the Large Miky?|>>:

• Dimensions: 15"W x 13"H x 5.9"D
  • Handle Drop: 5.1", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"

ohhhhhhh :love::love::love::love::love::love: Nice bag. The leather seems AWESOME.
The only thing I dont' like is the logo on the side. I prefer the discretion of the logo in the metallic fittings of the Dbag.

NOTE: Post edited on 8/25/12 to correct sizing, and add usable length to descriptions.

Here is a size comparison from the TODs website . Prices for calf leather.

Medium
$1595 USD
Dimensions: 13.4"W x 11.8"H x 5.9"D
Handle Drop: 3.9", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"; actual usable length is approximately 22"

Large
$1665 USD
Dimensions: 15"W x 13"H x 6.3"D
Handle Drop: 5.1", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"; actual usable length is approximately 22"

Travel
$1845 USD
Dimensions: 16.5"W x 15.7"H x 7.5"D
Handle Drop: 5.1", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"; actual usable length is approximately 22"

Last edited:
Here is a size comparison from the TODs website . Prices for calf leather.

Medium
$1595 USD
Dimensions: 13.4"W x 11.8"H x 6.3"D
Handle Drop: 3.9", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"

Large
$1665 USD
Dimensions: 15"W x 13"H x 5.9"D
Handle Drop: 5.1", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"

Travel
$1845 USD
Dimensions: 16.5"W x 15.7"H x 7.5"D
Handle Drop: 5.1", Shoulder strap length: 37.4"

Do you think they have the depth measurements swapped for the med & large? Can anyone verify that the med is about 1/2 inch thicker?
Oomph, well than maybe the pics I posted of the gray are the travel size. Don't know about the depth. Maybe it's a little thinner because it's taller and wider....

Oomph, well than maybe the pics I posted of the gray are the travel size. Don't know about the depth. Maybe it's a little thinner because it's taller and wider....

It is hard to tell. The person with the bag could be tiny, making the bag seem larger by comparison. I have to get over to Nordies this weekend to see the new Tods bags that arrived...they have a Miky.