ON THE HUNT: Please Help Me Find this PS Bag

Absolutely!! Will do in a minute... right now I am checking into PS1 Ban Island... I seemed to have succumbed to this beauty last night..... :ninja:

In my defense, my beloved Citron Pouchette was a return due to a lack of 'color love' by my DH and seeing this is primarily a date night clutch, it was a no-go... so this one was a replacement pop of yellow ;)

Mustard Leather PS1 Pouchette

s3.amazonaws.com/production.products.styledon.com/5159/full.png

I like this one better! I do! I prefer the mustard. Does hubby like this one?

Thank you! I am very lucky (on many levels) to have such a fabulous husband. He is very honest in his fashion opinion... I have learned what he does not like, I typically end up shelving it. It isn't fun if he is cringing :P

Has anyone seen the Kelly Green anywhere!?!? Is this color totally gone? I believe it was a prior season, but I am COMPLETELY new to Proenza Schouler. I am a bal girl, who stepped into Barney's yesterday and fell in LOVE with these bags!!

Anyone know where I can find this PS1 on sale in Medium or maybe a Large? I know it may be hard to find at this late date.

Multicolored striped canvas, brown and taupe printed python-embossed leather (Calf)
Season: AW11

attachment.php

Last edited:
Anyone knows a discounted tiki clutch available on the net? I missed it twice, in the ssense sale and the barneys warehouse sale :sad: cant afford 2k so a 20-50% would be nice. Pls reply.. Thanks!!

Anyone knows a discounted tiki clutch available on the net? I missed it twice, in the ssense sale and the barneys warehouse sale :sad: cant afford 2k so a 20-50% would be nice. Pls reply.. Thanks!!

its a miracle!!! im answering my own qn, but its on barneys warehouse sale again!!! bought the orange one immediately at 1k im a happy camper!!! :party: