Joe Manganiello

tumblr_lqljx6H3fX1qejkb4.gif
god YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is one beautiful human being. I love your Avatar, I'm a Skarsgard fan too but then again, who isnt?! :nuts::loveeyes:

Thank you. I've always loved the blondies :P

Two more fan pix

Mangojello must’ve known we needed a better photo - he came into a coffee shop while @agminea was there! #joemanganiello (Taken with Instagram) Jul26 3.43pm

tumblr_m7shswzy0G1qzoa2oo1_500.jpeg

True dat! joe manganiello of true blood fame rocks our Motörhead shirt! #trueblood #chaser #motorhead #joemanganiello (Taken with Instagram)

tumblr_m7r4ysZQmL1qe6zx1o1_500.jpeg

Thank you. I've always loved the blondies :P

Two more fan pix

Mangojello must’ve known we needed a better photo - he came into a coffee shop while @agminea was there! #joemanganiello (Taken with Instagram) Jul26 3.43pm

View attachment 1822476

True dat! joe manganiello of true blood fame rocks our Motörhead shirt! #trueblood #chaser #motorhead #joemanganiello (Taken with Instagram)

View attachment 1822477

:biggrin: Yes I too have a weakness for the blondes. ;) Thanks for posting these pics!

Hey if it takes JJ 2 days to make a post I guess I don't feel so bad doing the same :smile:

http://www.justjared.com/2012/08/04/joe-manganiello-song-of-the-day/

Sat, 04 August 2012 at 3:50 am

Joe Manganiello: Song of the Day: 'Opiate!'

Joe Manganiello is classic and casual as he makes his way through JFK Airport on Thursday (August 2) in New York City.
The 35-year-old True Blood heartthrob kept a low profile as he carried his bags around the terminal.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Joe Manganiello

Joe announced via his Twitter that he’d chosen a song for the day on Friday: “8/3/12 #SOTD is: Tool ‘Opiate.’” He also posted a link to the song on YouTube – check it out below!

joe-manganiello-song-of-the-day-01.jpeg

joe-manganiello-song-of-the-day-02.jpeg

Hope this is ok with the Mods, but as there doesn't appear to be a general discussion thread for Joe Manganiello, I'd like to start one.
To my JMT :ghi5:and true friend :hugs:this thread's for you :drinkup:

As I knew very little about Big Joe, thought I should read his imbd and wiki pages, and I'm impressed. Respect.

Anyway, am posting a few pix and text, to start this thread rolling. Please help to make this a fun and interesting place to hang out :smile: And if anyone knows how to post a vid/gif of the 'strip' that Joe did at ComicCon which made Askars blush so, I'd really love to see it :yes::giggles:

Joe Manganiello Sneakily Flips The Bird
http://www.zimbio.com/Joe+Manganiello/articles

"Magic Mike" actor Joe Manganiello slyly flips off the photogs as he waits for his car outside Ceconi's Restaurant in West Hollywood, California on July 25, 2012. Joe pulled the old "rubbing his face with one finger" trick to give the photogs the bird after enjoying his lunch.
( July 25, 2012 - Source: FameFlynet Pictures)

View attachment 1822297

Joe Manganiello Returning To ‘How I Met Your Mother’
View attachment 1822300
While the fifth season of our favorite TV Show, True Blood, is coming to an end in September, it looks like one cast member will be keeping busy. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Joe Manganiello (Alcide) has been booked for a multi-episode arc on CBS‘s ‘How I Met Your Mother‘.
He made his first appearance on the show during the second season, and has gone on to do four more episodes over the years. Manganiello plays Marshall’s (Jason Segal) law school friend Brad, and he also went out on a date with Robin (Cobie Smulders). There is no word on when his episodes will be airing but we will keep you updated once we hear more.
Manganiello won’t be the only familiar face that fans will be seeing this season. Michael Trucco and Ashley Williams will both be back as well.
‘How I Met Your Mother’ is a big hit for CBS and they are already considering a renewal for a ninth season of the show. Are you excited to see Joe come back to this role on the show? Let us know your thoughts below.
By tbfansource on August 2, 2012 | From truebloodfansource.com
Source: TheHollywoodReporter.com
Image Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! My JMT and true friend :hugs::smooch::ghi5: I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!!!!!!! :woot::happydance::woohoo::yahoo::hbeat:

tumblr_lqljx6H3fX1qejkb4.gif
god YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS is EXACTLY what seeing pics of Joe M. does to me!!! :graucho: