Joe Manganiello

Sweet Jesus...

Channing Tatum: Joe Manganiello is 'naked as much as possible' in 'Magic Mike' sequel

"Magic Mike XXL" might not be out in theaters until next summer, but anticipation is running high for long, lingering shots of the bared chests, pecs and abs of stars like Channing Tatum and Joe Manganiello. So guess who's probably the most excited at this point?
Tatum!
"This movie is a lot more fun [than "Magic Mike"]," he told Time magazine. "In the first movie, we were obligated to show the underbelly — the pitfalls and dangers of being in that world. In this one, we kicked off a lot of the darkness. We are going to have a lot of fun on the road together."
Calling "XXL" a "stripper odyssey" with "a traveling band of strippers" certainly caught our attention, but Tatum went one step even further and proved he's a marketing genius, adding, "We got Joe Manganiello naked as much as possible. Everyone in the world: You're welcome."
But nakedness with a lot of heart. Really. Noted Tatum, "Hopefully you're going to care about these guys, and then get to see a lot of ridiculous nakedness and stupidity."

Source: http://www.today.com/popculture/cha...ed-much-possible-magic-mike-sequel-1D80293355

Attachments

• joe1.jpg
    joe1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 434
Joe Manganiello reveals he’s 12 years sober

It’s been a long road for Joe Manganiello.
The “Magic Mike” hunk, who’s engaged to Sofia Vergara, says he’s been sober for 12 years.
“Of course sobriety is something near and dear to me,” the 38-year-old actor told Us Weekly at the screening of “The Resurrection of Jack the Snake,” a documentary about the former wrestler and his own issues with sobriety.
“Twelve-and-a-half years sober,” Manganiello added. “So obviously this is something very close to my heart.”
Manganiello, who was once homeless and struggling, opened up about his fight to stay sober in the past. In a December 2013 interview with HuffPost Live, Mangiello detailed a four-year period where he needed to quit drinking.
“… The drinking got in the way [of my career],” he explained. “… It was one of those obstacles that I had to get over and once again I needed to clear the road in order for these things to happen, so it really is an inside job. I had to clean up my act and figure that whole situation out.”
As for news surrounding his upcoming marriage, which has been postponed from this summer, Manganiello told Us Weekly the ceremony will likely take place this fall.
“It’s going to be big,” he quipped. “We started off with 20 [on the guest list] and now there’s like pages and pages.”

Source: http://pagesix.com/2015/03/10/joe-manganiello-reveals-hes-12-years-sober/

Attachments

• j1.jpg
    j1.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 368
  • j2.jpg
    j2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 355
  • j3.jpg
    j3.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 365
  • j4.jpg
    j4.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 386
Joe Manganiello Hospitalized with Very Dangerous Appendicitis

Joe Manganiello was sidelined over the last few days because of appendicitis and a surgery that was extremely serious ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the actor tell us, Joe went into the hospital late last week to have his appendix removed, but when doctors went in they were alarmed. We do not conclusively know the nature of the problem, but one source says his appendix burst.

Joe, who cancelled an event Sunday, was still in the hospital as of last night.

Joe's rep has said he has a chronic condition and suggested that's why he missed his Sunday appearance. We know he ripped a bicep during shooting of 'Magic Mike' and had surgery as a result. We also know the bicep is an ongoing problem, but we're told appendicitis is what kept him away last week.