Help me plan my SO (if I am lucky enough to be able to do that)

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
So the queen of impetuousness and instant gratification would like to actually plan a Hermes.
I have a bb birkin 30 with ph and a black 35 with gh...both in clemence.
Someday I would like a day to night birkin in 30 gold or potiron with gh but that is not the one that I need help with.
I want another 35. I love the 35 for an everyday bag when I need a break from black. I want another dark color and am thinking of a chocolate. Again I want gh for this bag. I tend to wear gold more than palladium. I don't want clemence (although I love clemence) because it may not feel different enough from my black...what would you ladies suggest? what exact color brown (I prefer darker) and what leather? I don't like super rigid and don't want anything slouchier than clemence. I also would prefer something that isn't super high maintenance. I am thinking evergrain, chevre or box...do any of those fit the bill? would you suggest something else?
Also for gh, is there anything different than the regular shiny? (again for a little difference from my black beauty).
Does the perfect bag exist for me?:shrugs:

ebene is the darkest, and has a slightly black undertone, marron-fonce is next, with a slight 'red' undertone, then chocolate, which looks like milk chocolate in most leathers.

You may not have luck ordering a Chevre bag at the next few podiums. All the chevre SO's were rejected, I was told, except for a few select colours.