Your top 3 Foundations

L0ve

O.G.
Mar 3, 2010
What are your top 3 foundations in order? Please include what skin type you have & the specific foundation and not just the brand :smile:

I'll start! I have combo/oily skin and my top 3 are:

1. Boots No7 Intelligent Mousse Foundation (but their darkest color is a tad too light for me sadly but the finish of this foundation is the best i've ever had)
2. Makeup Forever Matte Velvet
3. Laura Mercier powder foundation. (i want to try the silk foundation too!)

What's yours? :smile:

What are your top 3 foundations in order? Please include what skin type you have & the specific foundation and not just the brand :smile:

I'll start! I have combo/oily skin and my top 3 are:

1. Boots No7 Intelligent Mousse Foundation (but their darkest color is a tad too light for me sadly but the finish of this foundation is the best i've ever had)
2. Makeup Forever Matte Velvet
3. Laura Mercier powder foundation. (i want to try the silk foundation too!)

What's yours? :smile:

Great thread! I also have combo/oily skin.

1 - Make Up Forever HD
2 - Laura Mercier powder
3 - Chanel Vitalumiere

:smile:

sensitive/combination

1. everyday minerals it base in fairly natural
2. holika holika peach girl bb cream in #1 (counts as foundation to me /shrug)
3. makeup forever HD in #115 (covers soooooooo extremely well but i end up with crazy break outs the next day, sigh. pretty much just used for very special occasions)

I have dry skin
1. MAC Studio Sculpt in NC20
2. Bare Minerals in Golden Fair
3. Rimmel Clean Finish in Soft Beige (drugstore but I love it!)

Do the Makeup forever & Chanel foundations have good coverage? We have the same type of skin!

They do! I have the Chanel Vitalumiere Compact which is supposed to give medium coverage, but it's definitely more on the heavier/full coverage side for me. It also photographs great!

The Makeup Forever is definitely lighter than the Chanel, but still provides enough coverage. I really love both!