Your top 3 Foundations

I have combi skin, but currently the weather is drying, so my top favs foundations are ;
1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
2. YSL Le Cushion Encre De Peau
Actually those two are my only HG currently, but it has to be 3 right? So my third is :
3. Chanel Vitalumiere Hydra (for better coverage, usually wearing it when going to party/need a better coverage; acne scars etc)

TomFord.png I've been wearing this Tom Ford foundation for ages. I just learned that it is being discontinued. They are replacing it with a cushion foundation. I bought a bottle of the other TF foundation in a round bottle, but the color is not as good a match for my skin. I was wearing Alabaster in the square bottle foundation. I was thinking of trying the Lancome "match your skin color" foundation. They have the machine in Saks. Anyone have any experience with that one? It is officially called Lancôme Le Teint Particulier Custom Foundation.

View attachment 4405161 I've been wearing this Tom Ford foundation for ages. I just learned that it is being discontinued. They are replacing it with a cushion foundation. I bought a bottle of the other TF foundation in a round bottle, but the color is not as good a match for my skin. I was wearing Alabaster in the square bottle foundation. I was thinking of trying the Lancome "match your skin color" foundation. They have the machine in Saks. Anyone have any experience with that one? It is officially called Lancôme Le Teint Particulier Custom Foundation.

I haven’t tried this before. But as far as color matches go, Bobbi Brown really has its basis covered so I think it would be very easy for you to work with a makeup artist and find a flattering color/ coverage for you.

No I don’t like cushion foundation either. I prefer liquid in a bottle.

Reactions: beekmanhill
My favorite foundation is the nars sheer glow but it isn't my ride or die. I haven't found one that I absolutely love yet and I've tried tons of different brands. I am an nc30 in mac for reference for foundation lines that have similar undertones. Can anyone recommend a foundation that is light/medium coverage and natural or dewy finish?

My favorite foundation is the nars sheer glow but it isn't my ride or die. I haven't found one that I absolutely love yet and I've tried tons of different brands. I am an nc30 in mac for reference for foundation lines that have similar undertones. Can anyone recommend a foundation that is light/medium coverage and natural or dewy finish?

For a light/medium coverage w/ natural and dewy coverage, I would recommend YSL Touche Eclat All-in-One Glow. This is hydrating as well if it's great if you have dry skin and it looks glowy all day. Not sure what color you would match to, but there's a good range for this product to check out.

My skin is combination/dry and fairly sensitive. My top 3 favorite foundations at the moment are
1. YSL Touche Eclat All-in-One Glow
2. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
3. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

Reactions: beekmanhill