'Personalizing' my Lady Dior

eminere™;18635954 said:
Nice idea, but personally I'd put a Dior charm on a Dior bag:

s0508oecdm889zoom.jpg

Just because I like my things to match. :smile:

Where i can find these charm ? please help me !

I'm not really a charm person but you have definately converted me with yours, it looks looks charming (sorry for the pun :shame: but it does)

I'm not really a charm person but you have definately converted me with yours, it looks looks charming (sorry for the pun :shame: but it does)

Charming! Pun intended!

Thank you ladies! Didn't know the thread is still active.

Sharing another attempt of mine. Did this as I find the Rose De Bois a liitle dull and peachy on it's own. Hope that the grey velvet ribbon brings out some 'coolness'. :P

aea3ef1a.jpg

Close up on the 'addition'

f32c5a4d.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you, AJ! You are always so supportive! :smile:

And you're always so chic :biggrin: I love the tasteful charms that you have added to some of your Lady Dior bags! You really have an eye for that :smile:

I won't say that for every charm that I've seen on a handbag. There are times when I wish some people wouldn't over-accessorize their bag because the charms and scarves that they choose don't even match the bag!

And you're always so chic :biggrin: I love the tasteful charms that you have added to some of your Lady Dior bags! You really have an eye for that :smile:

I won't say that for every charm that I've seen on a handbag. There are times when I wish some people wouldn't over-accessorize their bag because the charms and scarves that they choose don't even match the bag!

Aw... :blush: You've made my day, AJ!