'Personalizing' my Lady Dior

Seems like I'm the only one crazy over ribbons...:smile:

Another... without ribbons.

f729468a3f87c048785b243940eb07da.jpg

I like the idea of a charm bracelet on your bag, you can decide to wear the bracelet at a moment's notice too. I bet carrying the bag wearing that very bracelet is a fabulous paring, I thought I remembered seeing a pic of the late Princess wearing this combo and it was so beautiful

Thank you, AJ! :smile:

I've not seen the Bee charms before, must be lovely! Would you by any chance have a pic? I initially bought this charm for one of my Chanel bags, realised it's too small and voila! I think it's better on this Dior...

The CD Bee is a line of bags which come with the charms (I don't remember if you could purchase them separately). The bee charm itself is lacquered and has remarkable detail, down to the veins on the bee's wings.

Attachments

• Dior CDBee tote.jpg
    Dior CDBee tote.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 274
  • Dior CD Bee tote.jpg
    Dior CD Bee tote.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 272
The CD Bee is a line of bags which come with the charms (I don't remember if you could purchase them separately). The bee charm itself is lacquered and has remarkable detail, down to the veins on the bee's wings.

Oh wow, thank you, AJ! You are really amazing! This is so cute and interesting. I never knew Dior had such a collection.:amazed: Guess now my idea seems so unoriginal tho'. I should perhaps pick another charm:shucks:...

Oh wow, thank you, AJ! You are really amazing! This is so cute and interesting. I never knew Dior had such a collection.:amazed: Guess now my idea seems so unoriginal tho'. I should perhaps pick another charm:shucks:...

I actually thought that it was very original because you chose a charm that was so Dior.

I like this charm on your bag. You shouldn't just change it because Dior had one before. At least yours has strass, which makes it look unique.

eminere™;18635954 said:
Nice idea, but personally I'd put a Dior charm on a Dior bag:

s0508oecdm889zoom.jpg

Just because I like my things to match. :smile:

I bought a charm similar to this ! but i wonder how to put the charm to another side of the bag. 1 side is open so i can easy to attach the charm to the handle but another side it like in the picture . How can i put it to into the handle ? it look like the charm for key:sad: please help me