Your fave makeup sites

boudoir

*leather sniffer*
O.G.
Dec 17, 2005
I only have one to contribute: I just joined and am lurking like crazy. there are seriously gifted women over there!
It made me go out and buy some new stuff at my local MAC :P
www.specktra.net

What are your favorite links regarding makeup, beauty, hair... ?

I LOVE makeupalley. I've actually never been to the boards, but love the reviews section. I have seriously found some products there that I can now not live without.

I love makeupalley and spektra, I am a member of both boards. I also really enjoy a Delphi forum called Be Beautiful Cafe. Lots of mineral makeup users on that board, it is a great bunch of ladies!

I love browsing the Sephora website whenever I can (though it is a bit difficult to resist buying!). I also surf the QVC site a lot because I wear BE and they have tips and updates on there. I agree that Make-up Alley is a fun one too.

I love their reviews but the boards are a bit unorganized... or do I not get how it works? It looks like a random succession of topics...?

I agree that it's a little messy sometimes. I mainly hang out on the makeup and perfume forums which do not move as quickly as the cafe so they are easier to read. I started out with the reviews first though and still find that area very helpful!

I am so glad to read that others think that the makeup all boards are a mess. I seriously thought I just wasn't getting something and that I was the only one who needed to take a Tylenol after trying to navigate through them. LOL.