kazuyo nakano bags are adorable!

akmiller_98

Mar 2, 2007
Yesterday someone on the forum asked about the quality of kazuyo nakano's bags, so I dropped by the store to check them out. I met the designer and she was just as lovely as her bags.

First off, the quality of the leather is amazing. Very soft and light weight. Some of the more structured bags are a tiny bit heavier.

I attached photos of my favorites. As soon as I find the perfect black bag, I'm saving for one of these. Even the yellow and red spring bags look so cute with winter coats!

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 5.jpg
    Picture 5.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 116
i love this one:

attachment.php

Thanks for the feedback, akmiller_98. Have been curious about her bags (I think heavensent posted about them many months ago) although I am not in a position to buy them. Glad to hear about the quality. Read that Ms Nakano's store has been around for many years, In the last few months, I have seen one or two of her bags on a couple of websites but not anymore.

I asked her where else you can buy her bags, and she said she doesn't sell them wholesale in the states anymore, only in Japan. (I think they were once available at Bergdorf) I'm pretty sure you have to buy them directly from her. Here store used to be on mott street and moved to its current location a few years back.
http://www.kazuyonakano.com/