We lust....but cannot afford.....

Feb 19, 2007
Why is it the bags $1000.00 OVER my price range are so darn beautiful??

Here is a great example in Mui Mui, only $1495.00 at Saks.

Sigh......

It is all your fault that I see these luscious handbags. If I stayed out of the Forum I would be doing something constructive, like dusting the water heater.

Show me a photo of a bag you lust over...and cannot afford. We will commiserate together. *s

Attachments

• miumiu-nappa-patch-satchel.jpg
    miumiu-nappa-patch-satchel.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 83
Here's my current lusting

small7ss185_7s411_001_01.jpg

I have been wanting a Chloe Edith in rouge for quite a while. At just under $1300, I can't justify a full price purchase, and I missed it when she was on sale at Aloha Rag last year for 50% off. I would go visit my bag at NM, but then it just became to hard for me to part with her. She looks so cute in my hand! :shame:

there's a list, believe me, it's too long to babble about, i might cry. on that list are things like Kooba, Tod's, Hayden Harnett, and Botkier. i will eventually own those bags.

THIS BAG RIGHT HERE is too damn expensive. i will never pay that much for a bag, i'd rather buy like 5 or more bags from coach haha lol but....

the Jimmy Choo Mahala in Electric blue is TDF and if i could get it i would get it. the price is just ridiculous.

1895 *sigh*

Attachments

• JimmyChoo Mahala Electric blue 1895.jpg
    JimmyChoo Mahala Electric blue 1895.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 48