Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
slang said:
Did you let go of your Speedy's?

The mono with luggage tag looked great on you

Thanks! I had my speedies and looooved them but I started having back pain because I carry my daughter everywhere and I need a shoulder bag:sad: I'm so sad bc I love speedies:sad:

Super cute. I like your jeans I need some that color :smile:

good luck on finding the perfect gift

Aaww.. Thank you!:biggrin: You should get these colored jeans.. I love them! I always get compliment wearing them especially this blue color.. I also wanted to get pink, orange, and green but they're a little pricey for a trendy jeans like this.. They have cheap ones but the material is not as great as this.. I'm hoping they won't go out of style for the years to come..:giggles:

I haven't bought a gift for him yet..:shrugs: I'm still deciding.. but I already have options in mind..:graucho:

Great to hear! I adore my mono artsy and I'm scared I won't love empreinte as much, but maybe I'll love it more..
Aube is such a hot color! You look amazing with it

Wowwwww amazing!

Aaww... Thank you!:biggrin: I really love the Aube color.. It gives a pop to my outfit and yet, it can be neutral..:biggrin:

I hope you'll love your infini Artsy.. I really think that the Empreinte Artsys are gorgeous..;)

Beautiful color!!!

Thank you!:biggrin:

:tup: nice shot!!! anything in mind to get for fiance yet?? will u end up getting something for urself too !?:roflmfao: coz i used to do tat!!!

Thank you!:biggrin: I was deciding between a laptop (since his laptop is so slow right now - he definitely needs a new one.), a LV wallet (although he still has a Gucci wallet right now and it still looks ok - he's just complaining that he thinks he's done with his Gucci wallet - he thinks it's too much for him that he wants something subtle like the Taiga wallet :giggles:smile:, a LV sunglasses (he really loves the LV damier sunglasses but he thought it's too pricey for a pair of sunglasses - it's really nice though but yes, too pricey. He has a Gucci sunglasses right now but it's getting old too.).. So yuh, it's kinda tough.. But I'm leaning more towards the laptop.. I think it's more useful and worth it.. He still has a Gucci wallet that is still in good shape.. He has sunglasses although they're old, I just think that a pair of LV sunglasses is really pricey.. I can purchase 2 Chanel sunglasses for a price of one LV sunglasses.. Although I actually told him before that I'm willing to pay half of the price of LV sunglasses if he really wants it.. But he's also hesitant to spend that much on sunglasses..

And guess what?? You're right! I came home with something for myself..:lolots: How did you know?? LOL! I came home with a Chanel earrings and ordered a TB sandals since they didn't have my size in store..:lol:

I also went to LV store today and I asked about the Kusama Speedy and she said I have to wait til August to join the waiting list for the Kusama speedy and they're asking for deposit too.. Oh well.. We'll see..:smile: She said she'll call me when they can put me on the list.

And guess what?? You're right! I came home with something for myself..:lolots: How did you know?? LOL! I came home with a Chanel earrings and ordered a TB sandals since they didn't have my size in store..:lol:

This is the best part!!!:roflmfao: i knew that cos each year when i bought something for DH, i'll end up something to treat myself too...!!!:graucho: n i knew that u'll do the same thing!!! :drinkup:

Status
Not open for further replies.