Pics of Your Louis Vuitton in Action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful bag.

Thank you!:biggrin:

Hi Tessa06... great pics! Hope the wedding planning is going well :smile:

Thank you!:hugs: Yes, wedding planning is going well.. We stopped thinking about it at one moment while waiting for some documents but everything's ok.. Thanks again!:biggrin: and hope is well with you..;)

Ahhhh....love the Aube color!! look greats on u2!!!!:love:

Thank you! Yay for us! Empreinte Artsy twin!:biggrin:

Oh, love your bag and your style!

Thank you!;)

U r so sweet! Your aube artsy is Tdf!!!! Wow.. I can't wait for my infini artsy to arrive this week!!

Here I am with my artsy mm!!

Aaww.. Always adorable..:biggrin: I bet you can't wait for your Infini Artsy and for sure, you'll rock it..;)

We're bag twins! I still love my Mono Artsy even though I already have my Aube Artsy..:smile:

Great to hear! I adore my mono artsy and I'm scared I won't love empreinte as much, but maybe I'll love it more..
Aube is such a hot color! You look amazing with it
Thank you!:biggrin:

Thank you!:hugs: Yes, wedding planning is going well.. We stopped thinking about it at one moment while waiting for some documents but everything's ok.. Thanks again!:biggrin: and hope is well with you..;)

Thank you! Yay for us! Empreinte Artsy twin!:biggrin:

Thank you!;)

Aaww.. Always adorable..:biggrin: I bet you can't wait for your Infini Artsy and for sure, you'll rock it..;)

We're bag twins! I still love my Mono Artsy even though I already have my Aube Artsy..:smile:

we were in Verone, yesterday
Immagine127.jpg

and this is me joking with my BF and a cookies power! ( of course with my totally and bandeau!)
Immagine156.jpg
How exciting beautiful pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.