Quilted B bag

chabich

O.G.
Jan 1, 2007
I just luv the quilted black B Bag, not sure of the style name.... It's like a combo of Balenciaga and Chanel, Wow! My two favorites!! Does anyone know what that bag goes for? If anyone has seen one anywhere recently, I would appreciate the info! Thank you soooo much!

It is the Matelasse. Retail is $1795 for the medium. Can be found in stores in basic colors - black, white, brown, etc. Some stores have french blue and aquamarine (I saw one at my local NM and it was gorgeous). A beautiful bag, for sure!

They are also making it in Blue Glacier!:yes:
balenciaga07.jpg

I'd try it on first if you can. I've read before that it's pretty uncomfortable to carry for some people :yes:

I really like it in sandstone, periwinkle & aquamarine!

As you can see by my Avatar, I have the SMALL version (there are only 2 sizes - SMALL and GRANDE/LARGE).

First of all, let me say that the "SMALL" isn't really that small!!! The GRANDE/LARGE is huge (although I like really big bags). If you are petite in stature, the GRANDE/LARGE may be way too big for you.

I believe the prices have gone up on these bags ($1895 for the SMALL; over $2000 for the GRANDE/LARGE); they are made in only certain colors (not the entire range of colors - for instance, I really wanted the Rouge Vif Matelasse ... nope, not made).

BTW ... "Matelasse" stands for quilted (Miu Miu also references their quilted bags as Matelasse).