Reveal 3

I know it's hard to tell, but it's a light, light grey.

Edit: I am not 100% sure I am keeping one or the other of the Stams, but even if I don't, the pics might help someone else who is thinking about one of them.

It's beautiful nas! I am a convert to silver/nickel hardware and that bag should be a keeper :yes:

Edit: not a complete convert that I'm abandoning my gold hw bags. Just got my first silver hw bag. That's what I meant.

Last edited:
It's beautiful nas! I am a convert to silver/nickel hardware and that bag should be a keeper :yes:

Edit: not a complete convert that I'm abandoning my gold hw bags. Just got my first silver hw bag. That's what I meant.
I love the nickel against this particular color leather, but I have not seen another one with nickel that I like. This one is just so airy and light and it all blends together.
Well, I do like the Safari Stam, but I think it's a little darker nickel, more like gunmetal. It's the Mini, though. :tdown:

Wow, they're beautiful! I love admiring all these pics of tpf'ers new reveals, it's fun to live vicariously and celebrate all the pretty MJ's :smile:
Thank you!
I honestly try not to do reveals. Later I look back at them and feel kind of stupid ... especially if I don't keep the bag!
But it is fun. I like your idea of celebrating the pretty MJs.

Love this one, Nas!!!
:smile:
Oh, look! I finally got Cooper1 to chime in! We love you Coop!
And, everybody, the pic in her avatar is really her. She is a model and does a lot with body paint. Very bold, she is!

So incredibly beautiful!! I really love the nickel hardware AND I love this shade of grey, but I'd be afraid it would get dirty after using it once..
I love the combo too. And I agree, I would be terrified to take it anywhere. If it were lacquered, it wouldn't be that bad, but with it being the smooth lamb ... :rain: