Reveal 3

It's beautiful nas! I am a convert to silver/nickel hardware and that bag should be a keeper :yes:

Edit: not a complete convert that I'm abandoning my gold hw bags. Just got my first silver hw bag. That's what I meant.

I know what you mean, ever since I saw the black leather Stam w nickel h/w in person, I've been thinking of obtaining one asap... which isn't necessarily asap, just when I've got the funds :P

nas, I love this one too, wow, fabulous haul from Nordstrom's. An SA has been trying to get a hold of me for a while but I'm afraid it's not for Marc Jacobs tho :roflmfao:

I'm going to go on a limb and ask if any of the MJs were on sale? I'm curious if they have things on sale/marked down that aren't mentioned on the website. I only get to Nordie's once in a full moon, not even that often, so I have not seen these in person at all!

Thank you sooo much for sharing again. (I'd be on here more, but I think I've gabbed on about my 4 Stams enough already LOL)

I'm loving that MJ tote in the Reveal No. 2, it's different and still so signature Marc Jacobs.

I know what you mean, ever since I saw the black leather Stam w nickel h/w in person, I've been thinking of obtaining one asap... which isn't necessarily asap, just when I've got the funds :P

nas, I love this one too, wow, fabulous haul from Nordstrom's. An SA has been trying to get a hold of me for a while but I'm afraid it's not for Marc Jacobs tho :roflmfao:

I'm going to go on a limb and ask if any of the MJs were on sale? I'm curious if they have things on sale/marked down that aren't mentioned on the website. I only get to Nordie's once in a full moon, not even that often, so I have not seen these in person at all!

Thank you sooo much for sharing again. (I'd be on here more, but I think I've gabbed on about my 4 Stams enough already LOL)

I'm loving that MJ tote in the Reveal No. 2, it's different and still so signature Marc Jacobs.
Sometimes when I see Nords on the caller id, I don't answer. If I do, I know it's a potentially costly mistake. :roflmfao:

There are a few MJs. I haven't seen any Stams.
Saks has a bucket bag on the sale table. The blue one. Can't think of the name.

I still haven't returned the navy Karlie. It was on sale. If you want it, let me know and I can let you know when I return it and make sure you have their ph #. It was $933.

We love your Stams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickel hardware :loveeyes: Great colour & hardware combo. It is a neutral Spring/summer colour that would go with a lot of things but I wouldn't be able to look after it since I don't baby my bags.
Nas, if you ever see a mini stam with nickle hardware on sale please let me know.

Ok, here was today's outfit - taken in front of a regular mirror.
:lol:

White House Black Market outfit, even down to the shoes.
It's hard to tell, but the camisole is light grey shimmer and the shoes are light grey shimmer.
Light grey Stam

Attachments

• silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 213
Haven't been around in awhile but caught this thread. NAS! You look stunning as usual! Now I see the true color of your grey stam...oMG! Gorgeous with the nickle hw!
On a side note....I think you are the best dressed woman I know! Seriously!!!

Haven't been around in awhile but caught this thread. NAS! You look stunning as usual! Now I see the true color of your grey stam...oMG! Gorgeous with the nickle hw!
On a side note....I think you are the best dressed woman I know! Seriously!!!
:lol: Oh, now ... but thank you.

It really is a beautiful color. :smile:
Thanks for stopping by.

That is gorgeous! I love the combo of the colour with the hardware. I generally stick to black bags but this is seriously making me reconsider.

Out of curiosity, is this the same colour combo? I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but for some reason the hardware looks darker?

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...=138D8B3FD743&Ntt=marc+stam&N=0&bmUID=jzn4x4p
I just looked at that myself and couldn't figure it out either. The only thing I know is that one says "grey" and the name of mine is "light grey."
I just can't tell. That one looks quite a bit darker than mine.