Have to decide... can only get one...

Pyxxeestyx

Apr 25, 2011
Nude patent, Pigalle 100 or Ron Ron 100

I've have been waiting to find a pigalle 100 nude patent FOREVER!!!!

But I love the ron ron too, that was going to be my next purchase...

Help me ladies!

Nude patent, Pigalle 100 or Ron Ron 100

I've have been waiting to find a pigalle 100 nude patent FOREVER!!!!

But I love the ron ron too, that was going to be my next purchase...

Help me ladies!
The pigalle's are a little too uncomfortable for me so I would suggest the ron ron's. I have two pairs of ron's-wedges and heels and the heels are soooo comfy!!

pigalle! but why not 120 :graucho:
hah!! I love your emoji! I wish 120... I've had to accept the fact that I just can't wear over 4" heels without knee pain : ( and im only 25! But gimme anything with a platform and I'll take it.

Ron Ron sounds fun and comfy! Why not look at the love me nude 100? Same shape as pigalle 100 but with the bow tie it's so darn cute!!! Well I'm no help...
I thought about that! I love the bow but I feel I wont be able to wear it with everything... maybe ill catch it on sale but I doubt it

Ladies I have ordered the Pigalle 100!!! yay! I'm still longing for the ron ron, but really im longing for any nude patent round toe pump (preferably with a platform). I havent found any I like! I had my heart set on the Bianca, but after wear my black patent ones around I'm losing hope in them....

Ladies I have ordered the Pigalle 100!!! yay! I'm still longing for the ron ron, but really im longing for any nude patent round toe pump (preferably with a platform). I havent found any I like! I had my heart set on the Bianca, but after wear my black patent ones around I'm losing hope in them....
You definitely made the right choice! Pigalle it is! Aannndddd, men do totally dig pointed toes more than round toes:P

hah!! I love your emoji! I wish 120... I've had to accept the fact that I just can't wear over 4" heels without knee pain : ( and im only 25! But gimme anything with a platform and I'll take it.

I thought about that! I love the bow but I feel I wont be able to wear it with everything... maybe ill catch it on sale but I doubt it

ooo gotcha! pigalle 100 is still my vote! :tup: