Show your Tiffany & Co. Collection; *PICS*

I was taking pictures for insurance purposes. Might as well post here as well. Only thing missing are my bean earrings. Hoping to add the open heart earrings for my birthday :smile:

Attachments

• image-3180314048.jpg
    image-3180314048.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 2,969
  • image-2159073624.jpg
    image-2159073624.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 3,004
Here's a couple of pics of my Tiffany Cherub Cuff that my BF gave me for our 5th yr anniversary!! Not very "tiffany-ish" but that's what I like about it - I think its so adorable!

Attachments

• Tiff cuff close.JPG
    Tiff cuff close.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 2,843
  • tiff cuff table.JPG
    tiff cuff table.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 2,877
  • Tiff cuff wrist.JPG
    Tiff cuff wrist.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 2,850
goodmornin said:
Here's a couple of pics of my Tiffany Cherub Cuff that my BF gave me for our 5th yr anniversary!! Not very "tiffany-ish" but that's what I like about it - I think its so adorable!

Congratulations! It's very rare! I like this collection, but it seems to be availble in US only :sad:

This is GORGEOUS! BF with good taste! Honestly I love the Tiffanys collection that isn't typically Tiffanys. I believe this was inspired by a dicut or by silverware. It's just gorgeous!

Congratulations! It's very rare! I like this collection, but it seems to be availble in US only :sad:

That is absolutely beautiful!! Looks very important!

This is GORGEOUS! BF with good taste! Honestly I love the Tiffanys collection that isn't typically Tiffanys. I believe this was inspired by a dicut or by silverware. It's just gorgeous!

Thanks guys!!

LVoeletters - Reading up on it - I think it was created using the roller dies from the Tiffany silver studio back in the mid-1800s. Back then they were used for the silverware and tableware.

Thanks guys!!

LVoeletters - Reading up on it - I think it was created using the roller dies from the Tiffany silver studio back in the mid-1800s. Back then they were used for the silverware and tableware.

Roller dies!!! You're absolutely right I read that as well I got it confused with the mythology set. I love all the studio silver cuffs they have done!