The Bbag Chat Room

thank you:smile:
I can tell that you are very worried about this bag, why? It is authentic since you bought it from the Boutique, but anyway why don't you send it back while you have time, because they have a very strict policy at least in Europe. It was 30 days, in the rest of Europe, 15 here in Greece and not knowing it I had great trouble. I had to "fight" to have it changed for a more expensive one, imagine.
Call them and send it back so that you can relax, tell them that you feel the color is different from the pictures you have seen and the bag you actually ordered.:smile:
If you can send me pictures of the bag. I am really curious to see!:graucho:

Hi, I have some question about my Bbag city in light grey. I was bought my Bbag at shop balenciaga ocean terminal in HK (0n 19 Apr 2012). Then I came back to Thailand. I just looking for the paper tag code, but it don't have any paper tag in my bag. It's normally?. What should I do?. Can I check with the shop at ocean terminal? Thank you.

Code at the metal tag is:
Balenciaga Paris
N'13913L

Code in the leather tag is:
115748-1248
made in itary

Hello! :biggrin:

I'm new to TPF, and I have an internship this summer. So I was thinking I could buy my first designer bag in August! But I'm having a hard time deciding which bag to choose.

1. Balenciaga City in Black
2. Alexander Wang Rocco with Brass hardware
3. Celine black zipper cabas

(I'm also posting these in the respective designer threads :smile:)

Thank you!

I'm new to TPF, and I have an internship this summer. So I was thinking I could buy my first designer bag in August! But I'm having a hard time deciding which bag to choose.

Thank you!
Buy the City most definitely!

Thank you!

I vote for the City too! Can't get enough of mine...

I use mine everyday and I like to carry a lot and to be honest I still have room left. The Part time is longer that the city. Have you tried the Velo or work?

I feel like velo is too long and work might be too big ahha, i havent had a chance to try them on in person so i might change my mind

thanks for the advice thought!

I feel like velo is too long and work might be too big ahha, i havent had a chance to try them on in person so i might change my mind

No problem. My top 2 were the velo and city, and didn't end of with either one
Velo's strap was too long for me I'm 4'11" and the city I felt it looked too small. Try going to the clubhouse section that's what I did before going to the boutique. Good Luck

Weird that you describe the Velo as long, unless you're referring to the strap?

Sizewise, City < Velo or Part Time (both are of similar sizes) < Work.

If you're afraid that a PT is too small, then I doubt the Work would be too big. PT and Work are almost the same in terms of base area; the only difference is that a Work is a bit taller.

You can check out this thread for some ideas of how big the bags are:

http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...ze-comparison-thread-641103.html#post17124797