Rory is here!

Dang! Had myself convinced on getting the Emerald Rory but that Cognac colour is so sophisticated and timeless.

I also found a pic of the Neutral Rory.....Blast, to many nice colours coming out for the fall season.

Attachments

• LegacyLeatherRorySatchel.jpg
    LegacyLeatherRorySatchel.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 1,296
I love this bag! I'd like to see how it looks with the strap doubled to wear as a shoulder bag. That is how I wear my Alexandra and it works out fine. How much is this bag?? I think this needs to be my new bag for fall!!

Wow, I hadnt seen this bag, yet. Very classy and timeless. Enjoy!
Thanks so much!

Gorgeous bag, Congrats.
Thanks!

Dang! Had myself convinced on getting the Emerald Rory but that Cognac colour is so sophisticated and timeless.

I also found a pic of the Neutral Rory.....Blast, to many nice colours coming out for the fall season.
Oh no....what have you done?! I was looking for something neutral but hadn't seen THAT color! It's beautiful! Hmmm....cognac or neutral?! Help!

Congrats! Nice!!
Thanks!

Very pretty bag in a beautiful color.
Thank you!

I love this bag! I'd like to see how it looks with the strap doubled to wear as a shoulder bag. That is how I wear my Alexandra and it works out fine. How much is this bag?? I think this needs to be my new bag for fall!!
This bag is $398. I will post another picture with the strap doubled. I like it SO much better that way!

Beautiful bag! I love the color. :smile:
Thanks!

Beautiful!
Thanks!

Love that color! What else is coming in neutral? Patricia? Anytime soon?
I agree...that neutral is gorgeous! I hadn't seen that and now I'm torn between the two!

the handle drop in this photo looks like it is a decent drop, can you tell me what the drop is?

Thanks so much!

Thanks!

Oh no....what have you done?! I was looking for something neutral but hadn't seen THAT color! It's beautiful! Hmmm....cognac or neutral?! Help!

Thanks!

Thank you!

This bag is $398. I will post another picture with the strap doubled. I like it SO much better that way!

Thanks!

Thanks!

I agree...that neutral is gorgeous! I hadn't seen that and now I'm torn between the two!
Cognac! Definantly! You can get a neutral bag any other time.:tup:

What are the dimensions of the Rory? It is SOOO irritating that Coach won't make the handle straps a bit longer so one can carry on the shoulder that way and keep the longer strap for other uses...:shucks:

Having said that, I love this bag!! I hope you can figure out the strap and enjoy it...:smile: