Rory is here!

NewlyHooked

Jun 24, 2012
pdxmatts said:
I Love it! Congrats! How are your initial thoughts?

Thanks!

My initial thoughts are...
-I love the color! It is extremely versatile and could be worn with just about anything.
-It is a little bit bigger than I had hoped. However, I am also petite so that is just a personal thing!
-The handles/strap are not quite as I'd expected. The handles can definitely not be used over the shoulder. The strap itself obviously can be, but I thought it was going to be longer/wider like the duffle strap and I could wear it doubled. I don't think this one can do that.

Overall, I'm pretty sure it's a keeper for the color alone, but there were just a few things a little different than I'd expected. Hope this helps if you're considering one!

kimberleyg

Mar 1, 2012
Beautiful bag! I ordered the Color block Candace satchel carry all. It is at home waiting for me to open it and it is driving me crazy!!! I am babysitting till tomorrow night at my daughters place 3 hours away from my home!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I open it!!!!
:biggrin:

NewlyHooked

Jun 24, 2012
kimberleyg said:
Beautiful bag! I ordered the Color block Candace satchel carry all. It is at home waiting for me to open it and it is driving me crazy!!! I am babysitting till tomorrow night at my daughters place 3 hours away from my home!!! I'll post pictures as soon as I open it!!!!
:biggrin:

Thank you! Can't wait to see your Candace!

NewlyHooked

Jun 24, 2012
mary G said:
Beautiful! I have her also on the Card care card it shows you how to double the strap thats how I wear her and it really has more of a shoulder bag slouchy look that way!

Ha! I just spent 20 minutes figuring out how to do this before I read your post and realized the instructions were right in the bag! Duh! ;)

This is definitely more what I had in mind for on the shoulder. The only downside is the strap doesn't lay down (as it does single) when holding it by the handles.

Thanks!

NewlyHooked

Jun 24, 2012
shoperadictgirl said:
That is how I like the rory: double strap shoulder bag.

What other colors? I know someone posted an emerald pic

I definitely like it better this way too! Silly question, but do you put the grommets facing front or back when wearing it doubled?

As far as colors, I know I have also seen the cobalt and a beautiful colorblock that I'm hoping to see more photos of!