Proenza Schouler Shopping Finds & Intels **

For ladies in Singapore (or possibly even outside Europe), I just made a purchase from Sien Antwerp, and it's cheaper than AlohaRag now with the Euro so weak against the SGD AND free shipping.

UPS being UPS though, I was due to receive my PS1 Continental neon coral today, two days after purchase, but they missed me...

pythonlover said:
For ladies in Singapore (or possibly even outside Europe), I just made a purchase from Sien Antwerp, and it's cheaper than AlohaRag now with the Euro so weak against the SGD AND free shipping.

UPS being UPS though, I was due to receive my PS1 Continental neon coral today, two days after purchase, but they missed me...

Hi babe trying to send a PM to u but no no avail.

Do you have to pay the gst when it arrives?

CarSol said:
assuming these are long gone by now? Would love to see IRL if still available....Jeffrey's at Phipps?

I was there a week ago and they are still there. The purple ps1 is amazing...the photos don't capture the true color! Please buy it to save me from myself:P

Attachments

• image-3786892518.jpg
    image-3786892518.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 878
  • image-1174841143.jpg
    image-1174841143.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 883
I have a dilemma: Luisaviaroma is cheaper than Net a Porter so obviously I would like to buy my PS1 there, but the service seems a bit hit and miss which worries me particularly if something goes wrong with the bag. What you do all think?

Second question:
http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1315639&d=1296697299
Does this purple seem like an accurate reflection of the current purple colour? If so, black or purple? What are your thoughts? - Sorry Ellie, would it be best if I posted this bit in the standard PS1 thread? Maybe we should start a new thread asking for colour and possibly size advice for PS1's as those questions seem to be asked a lot?
What is the color of the clutch on the right? Thats a such pretty color!

@proenzaschouler
Introducing the new ps11 tote. Shop now on proenzaschouler.com
AykrBbDCcAAdJsa.jpg

via

Nordstrom at Oak Park Mall in Overland Park, KS has two Medium PS1s in the floral fabric from Spring 2012. One is the blue theme (like the photo below) and the other is the yellow theme.

Both are in perfect condition, both are marked down to US $739!!!!

ps1_medium_smoke-military-floral_0000_h00002x033p4011-009.jpg